Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those that might be interested in how effective air purifiers are, here's a mini review of the Sharp FP-F3061-C that I've been using in my home office for a little over four years now. What prompt

Considerably better air quality in Pattaya today:

This morning's efforts.  

Posted Images

Thanks.  Normally in Pattaya for three months over May to September, with two 12 day trips back home.  Looks like they clean it up a bit for me 555...

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Thanks.

I'm not sure what to make of the article as it makes no mention of Cambodia, which I thought was a major contributor to the pollution in Pattaya, Bangkok, etc. through agricultural burning.

19 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Thanks.

I'm not sure what to make of the article as it makes no mention of Cambodia, which I thought was a major contributor to the pollution in Pattaya, Bangkok, etc. through agricultural burning.

From the article,

Knowing the majority of air pollution in Thailand is produced domestically, what are the root causes? Well, this largely depends on the city and region in question. For example, 72% of the city’s air pollution in Bangkok was from combustion engines in 2022. On the other hand, in Chiang Mai, the most significant pollution source is field burning.

I arrived from don mueang yesterday.The last 3 kilometres to my hotel on Klang soi 12 took 50 minutes.The traffic was as bad as I've ever seen.Expecting the worst I was surprised to see all the island's and a bright clear morning.

• Thanks 1