Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Where can I watch the Superbowl?

Hi,

Shenanigans would seem a good call, as because of it's location there should be lots of Yanks about to give it an authentic feel. I'll be there :chogdee2 if a miracle happens. :cry1

If you go to Big C, you should be able to buy a tin of paint and paint brush, find a wall, door or piece of wood, open the paint and stir with a clean stick or screwdriver (if one available). Use the brush to apply the paint to said wall/door and watch for the next 3/4 hours.

This will prove much more entertaing and enjoyable than watching a bunch of overpaid wimps who would like to play rugby but are scared of getting hurt so wear loads of protection, the only protection a real man needs is a condom.

Baz

PS. I dont really like American football, the proper football is the one us Brits invented, we dont have to pinch the name of another sport because we cant think of a name for ours, (you could call it girly rugby)

I know at the moment we may not be the worlds number 1 but wait till July when we win the world cup.

Whilst still on my soapbox, we will play the best teams in the world during the world cup, why does baseball have a world series with teams from one country only.

Im not anti US, Las Vegas is a great place, Spearmint Rhino in Vegas is a number one spot.

as the superbowl will be airing about 5am live in thailand you can go to any bar that is open and not get any complaints when you ask them to put it on the "telly".

you may want to head to "cherry bar" on soi 8 or any of the other bars that are 24hrs.

then again having refreshments and some food in your room will allow you to watch the game whilst your tg, dejour sleeps.

it will be replayed seveal times during the following days, if you happen to fall asleep or your tg happens to wake up!!!!!

If you go to Big C, you should be able to buy a tin of paint and paint brush, find a wall, door or piece of wood, open the paint and stir with a clean stick or screwdriver (if one available). Use the brush to apply the paint to said wall/door and watch for the next 3/4 hours.

This will prove much more entertaing and enjoyable than watching a bunch of overpaid wimps who would like to play rugby but are scared of getting hurt so wear loads of protection, the only protection a real man needs is a condom.

Baz

PS. I dont really like American football, the proper football is the one us Brits invented, we dont have to pinch the name of another sport because we cant think of a name for ours, (you could call it girly rugby)

I know at the moment we may not be the worlds number 1 but wait till July when we win the world cup.

Whilst still on my soapbox, we will play the best teams in the world during the world cup, why does baseball have a world series with teams from one country only.

Im not anti US, Las Vegas is a great place, Spearmint Rhino in Vegas is a number one spot.

Get a life pal :clueless

When is it ? I will give it another try this year.

After watching Brentford beat Sunderland Saturday, I am in the mood for something more relaxing. Don't know if I will last the trip, but gonna give it a go.

The Haven on Soi 13 700 Baht gets you all you can Drink as well as all you can eat and a spot on the pool and the pool will payout after every score change. Also the food is off the regular Menu Steven had told me. 6:00 AM opens.

Lennie's (Soi Diamond, on the corner of Paratumnak Road) will host a Superbowl special on Monday morning. We will reopen at 5 am, broadcast on ESPN can be seen on the 55 inch TV in the airconditioned VIP room, as well as in the open bar area.

We will have some breakfast as well, not sure yet wether it's going to be american though!

Everyone is welcome!

Sunny

Baz

The reason American Football is played with protective gear is because of how the game has evolved. Let us begin with the level of play at the Division One college class. Here electronic instruments have been repeatedly used to record impact. The impact on many occasions has been recorded beyond would may cause death. In the NFL game this is even greater. Obviously, the use of protective gear is good judgement. In the NFL, you have players who weigh 250 pounds, run 40 yards in 4.4 seconds and bench press 500 pounds, but youre suggestion that this is not a man's sport because they wear helmets and pads is absurd, and I doubt you'd want to make that comment face to face with any of our players, especially considering that many of them could rip the heads off most of your Rugby "men". There's just no comparison in terms of size and power.