Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Well thanks to the likes of Martin and hammer

I have at long last joined up, i think they will be wanting to do a free beer night next ??

Well for those that dont know me i have a bar called "NEW LIVING DOLLS 1" which is on walking st just across from Happy agogo.

I am happy to help out with any thing a can and will reply to most things you ask.

Please if ANY THING is ever wrong in my bar PLEASE dont be afraid to post it here or PM me so that we can always be inproving the service we offer to you our guest.

Now for your help !! I am trying to make a list of what you want to know about the girls. What is it you would like to know?

alan lad

Welcome to the board Alan. Nice to see another owner with an open mind who is willing to accept constructive criticism and work to resolve unsatisfactory issues.

To be honest it won't matter too much to me what information you make available to us as far as I am concerned. The interview process will always take place between me and the girl anyway just to ensure that all the ground is covered and any issues are avoided.

One note, the lighting in your gogo could be improved to assist in both the girls and hobbyists among us checking the girls out. One thing that came to mind when I walked in, even the girl I was with commented how dark the gogo was and she did not like this either.

Welcome aboard Alan, hope to stop in again on my next visit, shake a hand, and toast a drink.

Edited by dotcom_OD
Are you Alan or are you Shane? If Alan did you buy the place from Shane or are you just the manager? Welcome to the board.

It is Shane!

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will see a lot of familiar faces (figuratively) here... :D

Great to see you Shane.

About the girls "which ones love a bit of Bi"

I added to your post on the other board but it just got swallowed up in the pile of inane crap that is in abundance at the moment.

Great idea on the features card for your girls, We will definitely look in when we are out

Edited by kesam1

hi guys

Ok Dad well Alan Lad was the guy who played in the movie SHANE so i will let you work it out from there .

Lighting ,yes sorry to say you and your lady are right at the moment it is not so good HOW ever we have some one working in the day time to redo all the wiring and then the lights will ALL work again (thanks for the feed back).

Bi girls ?? at the moment we have about 5or6 true BI girls and i am told there is a few more cuming in the next few days. Now if anyone wants help to put a good night together just let us know,we are happy to help all our guests get what they want.

Guys just started last night is a very stunning girl that has not worked bar before ,i am told that her number is 70 . Guys please be kind to this girl as she does not speak much english,but i am told she is good at other things other than drinking lady drinks?

great to be here alan

New Living Dolls 1

Well thanks to the likes of Martin and hammer

I have at long last joined up, i think they will be wanting to do a free beer night next ??

Well for those that dont know me i have a bar called "NEW LIVING DOLLS 1" which is on walking st just across from Happy agogo.

I am happy to help out with any thing a can and will reply to most things you ask.

Please if ANY THING is ever wrong in my bar PLEASE dont be afraid to post it here or PM me so that we can always be inproving the service we offer to you our guest.

Now for your help !! I am trying to make a list of what you want to know about the girls. What is it you would like to know?

alan lad

Hi Shane. So which bar is yours, and where is it? :clueless