Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

first once has to say big sorry for long time to been here but my service is still work every time and price is still 1,200 bath include all for ride from BKK. A/P,BKK. city or DMK. A/P to pattaya and for return from pattaya to BKK. A/P(Suvarnabhumi) is 1,000 bath include all also if back to BKK. city or DMK. A/P is still 1,200 bath include all now only chance meeting point at BKK. A/P from exit door number 7 to EXIT DOOR NUMBER 8 hopefully is make easy to meet there and all is clear

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used your service on my last 2 trips with no problems, I'll email you before my next trip for a airport - Pattaya taxi.

+1 :clap1

My I just say that Mr Tooms driver waited for over 3 hrs on my last trip as plane delayed from Amsterdam, he was not mad and did not complain so I gave him big tip. Now THATs what I call service. Can't imagine the cabbies in my town of Immingham doing the same somehow.

Londis cider is my tipple, wish you could get it in LOs

It's nice to see you posting here, Mr. Toom. I'm arriving again in early November, and will e-mail you the week before with my flight information. I look forward to using your excellent service again.

hello again Mr Toom, i used your taxi sevice 3 times now, last time i got a driver named Joe, young guy, sensible driver, not a multi lane light flashing foot down mad job.

never had any problems on any of my toom pick ups.... driver waited over 2 hours one time when my flight was late.

will be booking Mr Toom again for october.

hello again Mr Toom, i used your taxi sevice 3 times now, last time i got a driver named Joe, young guy, sensible driver, not a multi lane light flashing foot down mad job.

never had any problems on any of my toom pick ups.... driver waited over 2 hours one time when my flight was late.

will be booking Mr Toom again for october.

Hallo newbie34,which day of October you are going to pattaya?thought of sharing Mr toom taxi with you,is it possible when i am traveling down to pattaya on the 15th october? Couldnt PM you as i am not a member.

Mr Toom, I want to book your taxi for 12 oclock mid day, from dynasty grand hotel to Pattaya on sept 15th, can you let me know if this is possible, also do you have a phone number I can contact you on ?

Mr Toom, I want to book your taxi for 12 oclock mid day, from dynasty grand hotel to Pattaya on sept 15th, can you let me know if this is possible, also do you have a phone number I can contact you on ?

best to email him

phone number is

call 081-4827148 or 083-0178066
Hallo newbie34,which day of October you are going to pattaya?thought of sharing Mr toom taxi with you,is it possible when i am traveling down to pattaya on the 15th october? Couldnt PM you as i am not a member.

i arrive on saturday 20th 7pm october, be glad to meet up fro a drink mate..

if anyone wants to share the toom service i arrive 20th october 7pm, used him before, will be booking soon, let me know

• 2 weeks later...
i arrive on saturday 20th 7pm october, be glad to meet up fro a drink mate..

if anyone wants to share the toom service i arrive 20th october 7pm, used him before, will be booking soon, let me know

Sorry mate that I could'nt meet up with you as I will be arriving on the 15th October.. :D

Won't be staying long in Pattaya though cause my second destination will be bangkok city.

Will use Mr toom service on the 15th October based on the good feedbacks.. :eyecrazy

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry mate that I could'nt meet up with you as I will be arriving on the 15th October.. :(

Won't be staying long in Pattaya though cause my second destination will be bangkok city.

Will use Mr toom service on the 15th October based on the good feedbacks.. :bigsmile:

Hi, I'm flying in Suva(Bkk) on the 15th as well but arriving at 6pm.

If u wanna share I dun mind at the time i dun mind.

Email me at s4sixty@hotmail.com if u are interested.

See ya !

first once has to say big sorry for long time to been here but my service is still work every time and price is still 1,200 bath include all for ride from BKK. A/P,BKK. city or DMK. A/P to pattaya and for return from pattaya to BKK. A/P(Suvarnabhumi) is 1,000 bath include all also if back to BKK. city or DMK. A/P is still 1,200 bath include all now only chance meeting point at BKK. A/P from exit door number 7 to EXIT DOOR NUMBER 8 hopefully is make easy to meet there and all is clear

Sorry to ask wt is A/P. I've used your service Mr.Toom. I've paid 1200 baht from Suvarnabhumi airport To Pattaya & have paid the same rate from Pattaya To Bkk hotel return,too. I see u have mentioned 1000 baht return to Bkk city. Please clarify and i'll be using ur service again,too,in the near future.

Thanks.

Sorry to ask wt is A/P. I've used your service Mr.Toom. I've paid 1200 baht from Suvarnabhumi airport To Pattaya & have paid the same rate from Pattaya To Bkk hotel return,too. I see u have mentioned 1000 baht return to Bkk city. Please clarify and i'll be using ur service again,too,in the near future.

Thanks.

A/P is airport.

The 1000 baht is just for Patts to Suvarnabhumi airport.

If going Patts to Bangkok city or Don Muang airport, price is 1200 baht.

:bigsmile:

Spud

Wheels up in 8 days! :finger

A/P is airport.

The 1000 baht is just for Patts to Suvarnabhumi airport.

If going Patts to Bangkok city or Don Muang airport, price is 1200 baht.

:bow

Spud

Wheels up in 8 days! :bow

Thanks for the clarification,spud. :bow & lucky bloody you :bow