Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

P.O.Box in pattaya

Hi,

Years ago I got my mail sent to a Post Office in Bangkok. I'm not sure if they still run a poste restante service but it's likely they do.It worked well at the time. Try the Post Office on Soi Post Office.

Edited by wacmedia

I believe there is also one in the Carrefour Mall, opposite the food court near the car park entrance.

Boardmember redwood has one at the Post Office on Soi Post Office as I was with him when he stopped in to pay for his box.

Yes, I've had a box for 4 years. Good to have a permanent mailing address given I've moved 4 times in that span.

I think there may be a waiting list now, but when I got my box I just filled out an application and they then mailed a notice to me - so you need at least a temporary mailing address here in Pattaya - I then took the notice back to the post office, paid the fee and got my key. Fee is 160 baht per year.

-redwood

The Thai postal service is good and by far the cheapest, BUT, there is normally a waiting list.

You might consider 'Overseas Service' is almost directly across from the Pattaya Post Office on Soi Prysanee.

They can handle mail and rent safe boxes of various sizes.

Safe and reliable.

I have a real fair dinkum thai post office box in Bangkok. Just ask a trusted thai friend to get one for you, it costs about 170bht per year, and anyone can pay the renewal that is put in the box, and mail can be addressed to anyone, like yourself. If you get there and stay long enough you could even ask a bargirl to do it for you, but then you have to stay friends until you get the box. Remember to get all the keys.