Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures of the girls working in Babydolls.

And I'll be in town from the 17th June as well.... :bhappy

Perhaps we should have a Mods meet at Babydolls!!!

Sounds like a plan!! :chogdee

(and i'm sure we can invite the boss along too!!)

KM

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When will the moderators/Admin grow a pair of balls and ban this cunt once and for ever. This type of wanker stops people from posting/replying and reduces traffic on this board. He has brought NOTHIN

True... and not... in the Babydolls are fair game, no mamasan hassle with the booklet with the silly rip off numbers... but what to expect when the manager of the bar ( a well known and popular guy )

Fuck me, I can't believe you posted most of those photos. You'd have been better off not posting anything. Terrible selection, possibly the worst I've ever seen.   The girl in black bra, penultimate

Posted Images

Thanks Patna for more great pictures. Here are a few more pictures for you guys. If you are in town on the 27th May we hope you can make it to our 6th year anniversary party.

post-6204-0-89042100-1400632492_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-69570800-1400632494_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-47634700-1400632496_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-27109600-1400632498_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-02104400-1400632500_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-85426700-1400632501_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-67426100-1400632503_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-26019300-1400632505_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-83047300-1400632506_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1
keyman, on 16 May 2014 - 5:58 PM, said:

I also use this forum to gain information for when I visit Pattaya, which currently is about twice a year.

So you 'trawl' the forum for the same reason as I do then!

If things start improving over there I'll be back. I shall keep an eye open for your trip report when I'm trawling.

Thanks Patna for more great pictures. Here are a few more pictures for you guys. If you are in town on the 27th May we hope you can make it to our 6th year anniversary party.

It's a great pleasure as always. Wish I could take more...

So you 'trawl' the forum for the same reason as I do then!

If things start improving over there I'll be back. I shall keep an eye open for your trip report when I'm trawling.

Whatever

And I'll be in town from the 17th June as well.... :bhappy

Perhaps we should have a Mods meet at Babydolls!!!

Sounds like a plan!! :chogdee

(and i'm sure we can invite the boss along too!!)

KM

I arrive in Pattaya on the 17th as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nothing too much inviting to the bar...whilst Larry, the manager try to sell the 3-4000 baht / ST things on the other forums...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Gabor, sometimes you can be a nasty twerp.

No manager owner gives a rat's ass how much the girls charge for ST. The high prices you quote are due to your obvious personality issues if they've been quoted to you.

Since you CLAIM to pay bottom price for every girl, what's it to you anyway?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gabor, sometimes you can be a nasty twerp.

No manager owner gives a rat's ass how much the girls charge for ST. The high prices you quote are due to your obvious personality issues if they've been quoted to you.

Since you CLAIM to pay bottom price for every girl, what's it to you anyway?

No any " nasty twerp ".... Ok... just a little bit :whistling: A biased opinion: not really attractive girls.... I wouldn't barfine any of them...A fact: Larry is a nice guy IRL, but he spread the wisdom to justify the 3-4.000 / ST stipends on the pattaya dicks...

I pay NOT bottom prices... I admitted already, there are some girls even I pay the 1000 baht coyotee barfine and the 1500 stipend...rare, but happens... ( definitely nor for the lonely mothers, but for the crispy 19 year old girls )

What disturbs me... many friends simple don't come anymore to Pattaya reading the forum craps....use to be I had 30-40 friends around the high season.... in this year maybe will 8-10... and most of them the non monger friends...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Damn Gabor, the girls must really dislike you.

I still get quoted 1.5k ST at babydolls and have for some time. And ive never heard larry say anything about ST fees, even if asked. 3-4k? Whoever told you that did not want to go with you, plain and simple.

Giving it a good think... I really can't fault the girl. :D