Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pictures of the girls working in Babydolls.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When will the moderators/Admin grow a pair of balls and ban this cunt once and for ever. This type of wanker stops people from posting/replying and reduces traffic on this board. He has brought NOTHIN

True... and not... in the Babydolls are fair game, no mamasan hassle with the booklet with the silly rip off numbers... but what to expect when the manager of the bar ( a well known and popular guy )

Fuck me, I can't believe you posted most of those photos. You'd have been better off not posting anything. Terrible selection, possibly the worst I've ever seen.   The girl in black bra, penultimate

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Been busy taking a few more photos of the girls and they will be posted later this week. Always happy to welcome any PT members in Babydolls. Please come and introduce yourself to me if you visit and I don't shake your hand. Phil

Been busy taking a few more photos of the girls and they will be posted later this week. Always happy to welcome any PT members in Babydolls. Please come and introduce yourself to me if you visit and I don't shake your hand. Phil

I thought you shook everybodys hand when they came in Phil !

• 2 weeks later...

Life is never dull in Pattaya, and as many of you already know Babydolls Manager Phil, ( AKA Mr. Egg ) has decided to leave Babydolls. As widely speculated he will take up the position vacated by Haydn at Secrets. Secrets is a great bar and I am sure Phil will do well for them.

Both Terry and I thank Phil for his 14 months of hard work at Babydolls and we wish him every success in his new position.
Equally well known ( but we are pleased to confirm ) is the fact that Paul, formerly at Paradise Agogo ( Soi LK ) will be taking over the Managers job at Babydolls.
For those of you who don't know him, Paul is a fellow Brit who has been working in the Pattaya bar industry for quite a number of years. He will be delighted if you stop by to say hello. Who knows, you may even get a drink out of him ?? GoldenSmile1.gif
We are also delighted to announce that we will be adding to the Babydolls team with the addition of a full time 'Guest Relations Manager'.
Larry ( Soi 7 - formerly of Secrets Bar) needs little introduction to most people around the Pattaya forums, and he will be a very strong addition to Babydolls.
We are within a couple of days of finalising work permits and then we will get the guys to work.
Welcome to Babydolls. Terry and I look forward to working with you both.
Edited by sinkorswim

Thanks for the pics Lee and the news of the changes. Look forward to meeting the new Manager when I get back to Pattaya.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

attachicon.giflarry.jpgWhile I know we cannot discuss prices online, just wonder how much a foursome with these three would set me back?

Three of your excellent portrait photos would probably "do the trick" !

I don't think you'd want to tangle with that "mamasan" Da though !!!

Edited by Fatboyfat

Three of your excellent portrait photos would probably "do the trick" !

I don't think you'd want to tangle with that "mamasan" Da though !!!

You're right, I got carried away -_-

• Upvote 1