Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures of the girls working in Babydolls.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to help us celebrate our 5th year anniversary, turned out to one of our busiest, and best parties ever.

A few pics for you to enjoy.

Quiet before the storm

post-6204-0-25103300-1370145152_thumb.jpg

Service getting warmed up with a few shots of tequila.

post-6204-0-82966600-1370145158_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-11794600-1370145160_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-13199200-1370145155_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-42213900-1370145153_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-96685500-1370145161_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-51663800-1370145150_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-43562100-1370145157_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-10615100-1370145163_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-32680000-1370145156_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-91423300-1370145205_thumb.jpg

Manager Phil (AKA BM misteregg) with mamasan's Da, Neung and Goy

post-6204-0-50377000-1370145207_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-84807300-1370145208_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-03161800-1370145211_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-00200300-1370145212_thumb.jpg

post-6204-0-89956700-1370145209_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When will the moderators/Admin grow a pair of balls and ban this cunt once and for ever. This type of wanker stops people from posting/replying and reduces traffic on this board. He has brought NOTHIN

True... and not... in the Babydolls are fair game, no mamasan hassle with the booklet with the silly rip off numbers... but what to expect when the manager of the bar ( a well known and popular guy )

Fuck me, I can't believe you posted most of those photos. You'd have been better off not posting anything. Terrible selection, possibly the worst I've ever seen.   The girl in black bra, penultimate

Posted Images

Fourth from the end looks nice.

Now, if sinkorswim had my sense of humour, he would surreptitiously edit in one more photo on the end! :bhappy

BTW... Thanks for running the "best show in town" (by a long chalk) ! :thumbup

Edited by Fatboyfat
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuck me, I can't believe you posted most of those photos. You'd have been better off not posting anything. Terrible selection, possibly the worst I've ever seen.

The girl in black bra, penultimate photo looks nice so not a total PR disaster.

Genuinely wish I could have had some kind words to say. Damn.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Fuck me, I can't believe you posted most of those photos. You'd have been better off not posting anything. Terrible selection, possibly the worst I've ever seen.

Why didn't you just say nothing ?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why didn't you just say nothing ?

Somebody had to say it.

Next time I'll seek your permission first.

Granny.jpg

Don't fancy yours much, LOL

Edited by papillon
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Somebody had to say it.

Next time I'll seek your permission first.

attachicon.gifGranny.jpg

Don't fancy yours much, LOL

No you didn't need to say anything,the guy has posted a nice set of pictures,don't suppose he will be in a hurry to post again,you also prevented other folks from posting positive views for fear of being ridiculed by you.14,597 posts by you,my guess is 14,000 were of a negative nature.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm still in a state of shock. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight.

Thank Buddha Gabor and Patna post photos of pretty TGs.

I'm waiting for somebody to say that these Girls are Stunners. Fuck me, I never thought it could get as bad as this!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

When will the moderators/Admin grow a pair of balls and ban this cunt once and for ever. This type of wanker stops people from posting/replying and reduces traffic on this board. He has brought NOTHING to this forum.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

When will the moderators/Admin grow a pair of balls and ban this cunt once and for ever. This type of wanker stops people from posting/replying and reduces traffic on this board. He has brought NOTHING to this forum.

Calm down.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You can't tell me that the ratio of good looking girls to slags in AC is any better. I've gone into clubs there that have circa 200 girls and maybe about 10 good looking ones. Concentrate on the ones you like and ignore the rest. That's how it's done, you know.

• Upvote 2

I'm still in a state of shock. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight.

Thank Buddha Gabor and Patna post photos of pretty TGs.

I'm waiting for somebody to say that these Girls are Stunners. Fuck me, I never thought it could get as bad as this!

One of the girl from the last posted selection..... a pretty one and great company... ( my mate's trophy, not mine )

DSC00070.jpg

• Upvote 3

Great pic Gabor :thumbup

One of the girl from the last posted selection..... a pretty one and great company... ( my mate's trophy, not mine )

attachicon.gifDSC00070.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC00070.jpg

Thanks Gabor for restoring my faith. It's nice having a boner with my morning coffee. Good to know that Babydolls has some high calibre Girls available.

Thanks Gabor for restoring my faith. It's nice having a boner with my morning coffee. Good to know that Babydolls has some high calibre Girls available.

Been watching Playschool again

• Upvote 2

Have to disagree. I see a bunch of hotties. Have to admit, though, that I've been in the desert for several months. :D

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2

I like the girl in the black bra in the "penultimate" photo. To each his own and wouldn't try to say my tastes are more "correct" than another's (as they teach most kids at a young age).

• 3 weeks later...

No you didn't need to say anything,the guy has posted a nice set of pictures,don't suppose he will be in a hurry to post again,you also prevented other folks from posting positive views for fear of being ridiculed by you.14,597 posts by you,my guess is 14,000 were of a negative nature.

Well Im not afraid to post positive views but have to agree with that pap fella overall most of the girls I would put at 6 out of ten so he has a point. What he is ignoring was the 2 or 3 7's. Now if there are say 70 go go's with 2 or 3 bar finable birds in each thats more than enough for me. Whats more my 7's will be different from the next blokes so overall a decent lineup and I will be popping in there my next trip.

The point about many go go bars in Pattaya is that there is an 'overall experience' rather than a collection of stunners. Baby Dolls is a place that I go to for an overall entertainment package and that is what you get. If you visit the place a bit you will find that some of the girls are gems. This is not about looks. This is about ugly old bastards like me getting looked after and entertained. I have been going there for ages because I get the package when I want but the girls are also happy to leave you on your own with a beer if that is the mood that you are in. I can sit back and watch the action on the mat, on the stage or simply people watch. I have also been introduced to some interesting people by Manager Phil who really takes care of the clientele.

I want to add that this is far from the only place that has an 'inclusive' attitude that hands you a package deal but it is one of the best. Well done for continuing to put photos here and reminding us of some of the fun times that we have in Baby Dolls and why this has become one of the most visited and entertaining places in Pattaya.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...