Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures of the girls working in Babydolls.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When will the moderators/Admin grow a pair of balls and ban this cunt once and for ever. This type of wanker stops people from posting/replying and reduces traffic on this board. He has brought NOTHIN

True... and not... in the Babydolls are fair game, no mamasan hassle with the booklet with the silly rip off numbers... but what to expect when the manager of the bar ( a well known and popular guy )

Fuck me, I can't believe you posted most of those photos. You'd have been better off not posting anything. Terrible selection, possibly the worst I've ever seen.   The girl in black bra, penultimate

Posted Images

Went in the other night and the place was empty, maybe 3 or 4 girls (leftovers).

Whats the best time to hit this place?

I normally hit there at about 11pm. To be honest it has looked like it is losing it's 'edge' the last 2 or 3 visits. Couldn't put my finger on it, (oops, bad phraseology), mainly fewer customers. Yet the Windmill, very simlar, retains it's atmosphere and crowds.
Went in the other night and the place was empty, maybe 3 or 4 girls (leftovers).

Whats the best time to hit this place?

you must have arrived late, we normally have 30 to 40 girls working so they must have been barfined. I would say between get there a bit earlier to have your pick of the bunch.

I normally hit there at about 11pm. To be honest it has looked like it is losing it's 'edge' the last 2 or 3 visits. Couldn't put my finger on it, (oops, bad phraseology), mainly fewer customers. Yet the Windmill, very simlar, retains it's atmosphere and crowds.

The town has been strange the last week or two. I don't know what time you come in but the bar is doing as well as it ever has. I would not really compare Windmill to Babydolls except for the shows, Windmill is half the size with less than half the number of girls working there.

Edited by sinkorswim
The town has been strange the last week or two. I don't know what time you come in but the bar is doing as well as it ever has. I would not really compare Windmill to Babydolls except for the shows, Windmill is half the size with less than half the number of girls working there.
Why not, it is in my post...about 11? I agree the town has been strange the last week or two though. Most certainly the cramped atmosphere helps the Windmill, but the energy and madness of the place is retained. I felt the girls were looking a bit less enthusiastic in Babydolls.... the most energy I saw was Ricky dashing up there clanging that bell. :banghead Perhaps just an on-the night thing, I will still be there in a day or two! Edited by jacko
Why not, it is in my post...about 11? I agree the town has been strange the last week or two though. Most certainly the cramped atmosphere helps the Windmill, but the energy and madness of the place is retained. I felt the girls were looking a bit less enthusiastic in Babydolls.... the most energy I saw was Ricky dashing up there clanging that bell. :ang2 Perhaps just an on-the night thing, I will still be there in a day or two! :banghead

I was saying "I would not really compare Windmill to Babydolls" personally. :banghead Each person has their own opinion.

Edited by sinkorswim
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked Babydolls when I went there with 3 girlfriends to check it out and say hello to Ricky. The lesbian jacuzzi show was great and the bar was lively and full. I had to stand and the 3 girls around me as it was standing room only. I cannot tell what the "high" season will bring if Pattaya will recover from that mess with the stupid PAD supporters screwing it up for all of Thailand and it's tourists. Let us wait and see.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you have been in babydolls lately but things are going from strength to strength. Many new girls, I will try to get some new pics in the next few days :banghead

Not sure if you have been in babydolls lately but things are going from strength to strength. Many new girls, I will try to get some new pics in the next few days :D
Wow....you dug my old post up a bit late didn't you?

Actually was in 2 weeks back, (I was out of town for a while and to be honest I avoid the GGs over Christmas and New Year), and yes it seemed to be lively again in Babydollys Right, off for a shower now... and I will be in there in 3-4 hours! :bigsmile: !

Edit...well generally around town I would say it was a slow start last night! Babydolls seems to have perked up and it gradually filled as I was in there. There seemed to be a lot of large groups of large lads about..... is there a boat in town?

Edited by jacko
Wow....you dug my old post up a bit late didn't you?

Actually was in 2 weeks back, (I was out of town for a while and to be honest I avoid the GGs over Christmas and New Year), and yes it seemed to be lively again in Babydollys Right, off for a shower now... and I will be in there in 3-4 hours! <huh !

Edit...well generally around town I would say it was a slow start last night! Babydolls seems to have perked up and it gradually filled as I was in there. There seemed to be a lot of large groups of large lads about..... is there a boat in town?

Yes, Cobra gold has been in town for a week so far. I will be adding new pics in the next few days. I have been lazy lately <huh

Hi,

we normally have 30 to 40 girls working.

I was there Monday from 20h30 and I counted 23 ladies.

(2 teams of 8 for the main stage, 2 of 2 if the play area, 1 and 2 in the jacuzzi)

Babydolls is one the best in Pattaya IMO

For your hands maybe...

But for your eyes they are all (but 1 or 2) in the "Eat Too Much" club...

2guns

Hi,

I was there Monday from 20h30 and I counted 23 ladies.

(2 teams of 8 for the main stage, 2 of 2 if the play area, 1 and 2 in the jacuzzi)

For your hands maybe...

But for your eyes they are all (but 1 or 2) in the "Eat Too Much" club...

:allright

The girls all work Friday, Saturday and Sunday so some tend to take a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday off work as a holiday. We normally have 2 teams of 10 to 15 each night and 2 girls in both the play area and Jacuzzi.

Also Thai girls being excellent time keepers they tend to turn up for work as and when they feel like it. :bigsmile: Sometimes they come into work at 9 or 10 pm.

As for the eat too much remark, we do have a couple of larger girls (some guys like a bit of meat on the bones) but I would say the line up is the best it has EVER been. But everyone has different tastes in women. :bigsmile:

Edited by sinkorswim
No, but your face will be under new ownership when Mulphy eventually catches up with you... :bigsmile:

I belive you can get free drinks all night if you go around to Rockhouse and announce, 'I am Papillon, I have come to claim my just deserts!'

• 3 months later...

I had a great time in Babydolls about 10 days ago - really had fun with the ladies. Did nr 63 get her watch back? She had forgotten it in my hotel room. She was excellent company in every way. Kudos to the mamasan for recommending her to me.

Evil

:rolleyes: