Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Post your favorite music

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

Posted Images

This totally blind guy comes from a well respected family from the Gove peninsula in the NT. He is very shy and has to be dragged before an audience to perform. I have met some of his family. Thank you for bringing him to the attention on this board.

He got interviewed on radio 2 Jeremy Vine show, and the British listeners loved him, such a humble person with a great voice

:rolleyes:

i personally think his songs are great so relaxing and a diverse tune, makes a welcome change from all the rap crap coming out now :grin

It is easy on this board, buddy.

Select your song and play it on You Tube and embed.

Then go and copy and minimize it.

Go back to Pattayatalk and paste your song into your message.

Scroll down until you find HTML off on the left side on the bottom.

Change from HTML Off to HTML Line Break

Paste your song.

That should explain it to a dumb Yank, despite both of us having German mothers. :rolleyes:

Guilty as charged!

Over the years i have had many favorites in many styles of music. When i listen some of them later, i can't figure out why they were so "awesome" at the time and why some have not lost appeal over the years.

Still love Alice C!

And can't think any reason why i ever did like this 1...

Over the years i have had many favorites in many styles of music. When i listen some of them later, i can't figure out why they were so "awesome" at the time and why some have not lost appeal over the years.

Still love Alice C!

I know what your saying about songs you loved, that don't appeal anymore.

And agreed, Alice is still worth listening to. I downloaded a torrent with 37 of his albums on it as it saved me ripping the cds ( pirate bay). It's his mid 70s heyday I love. Great guitar work and sound, melodies , attitude and lyrics.

Anyone hear this in Pattaya. Not my usual choice of music, but a taxi driver was playing on his dvd player and then I saw it in many bars. Reminds of Pattaya.

And another classic.....

Metallica fans will recognise

First saw the ANWL at the Christmas on Earth Festival in Leeds 1981...

That would be a great video response to some of BigD's post :allright