Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Papillon, or what ever you call yourself   the post was where are the cheapest beer bars, I commented on the post.   You on the other hand, of course being the god of all things Thai...mentioned t

If cheap drinks was what mattered most to me. I would go to one of the Wonderful bars on second road. They not only have cheap drinks, but a live band, and a lot of ladies, although most the ladies

This is a good list. The sailor bar while always being one of the cheapest places to drink, has lately been accused of bill padding by several different people. Mamasan when confronted with the "mis

Posted Images

I fancy a cheap night out tonite.Anyone got any suggestions on great bars with cheap beer, if they exist.

Thanks

If cheap drinks was what mattered most to me. I would go to one of the Wonderful bars on second road. They not only have cheap drinks, but a live band, and a lot of ladies, although most the ladies are slightly older than I like to play with.

• Downvote 2

I hear good things about the bars in Pattaya New Plaza (across from Soi 8 on 2nd Road) regarding the low price of their beer.

If you go, let us know what you think.

I hear good things about the bars in Pattaya New Plaza (across from Soi 8 on 2nd Road) regarding the low price of their beer.

If you go, let us know what you think.

Alex reckons its the biggest shithole in the world,full of old men waiting to die and drugs everywhere lol lol.Wonder if he is a barowner???

Nice to here u say these things as a bar owner.A sizeable amount of guys that drink there do not go to places like FLB or RH,and no doubt you realise that mate.The place is perfect for a chill out night with gf/wife,especialy the expats but the whore mongers would find only a few hidden gems there and should go somewhere else for the more attractive hookers.Most that go there have already got a woman or a lady of the night for the night

Alex reckons its the biggest shithole in the world,full of old men waiting to die and drugs everywhere lol lol.Wonder if he is a barowner???

Nice to here u say these things as a bar owner.A sizeable amount of guys that drink there do not go to places like FLB or RH,and no doubt you realise that mate.The place is perfect for a chill out night with gf/wife,especialy the expats but the whore mongers would find only a few hidden gems there and should go somewhere else for the more attractive hookers.Most that go there have already got a woman or a lady of the night for the night

Well, if someone wants cheap beer, aside from going to 7-11, places like New Plaza are just the thing. I wouldn't expect them to have much else, but if you want cheap beer, why not?

Well, if someone wants cheap beer, aside from going to 7-11, places like New Plaza are just the thing. I wouldn't expect them to have much else, but if you want cheap beer, why not?

good post

I think the Sailor bar (Beach Rod end of Soi 8) is pretty good for cheap drinks (especially their cocktails) Not a bad atmosphere either, although I would not want to stay there all night, but a good warm up point for the evening. I often go there about 7 ish and wolf down half a dozen large cocktails @60 baht a throw, before heading on to to more serious drinking elsewhere. There beer is well priced too.

I think the Sailor bar (Beach Rod end of Soi 8) is pretty good for cheap drinks (especially their cocktails) Not a bad atmosphere either, although I would not want to stay there all night, but a good warm up point for the evening. I often go there about 7 ish and wolf down half a dozen large cocktails @60 baht a throw, before heading on to to more serious drinking elsewhere. There beer is well priced too.

That could be a good idea,as i drink about 8-10 sangsoms at NP and feel too pissed to carry on sometimes.Are they realy strong or not Pastry

That could be a good idea,as i drink about 8-10 sangsoms at NP and feel too pissed to carry on sometimes.Are they realy strong or not Pastry

They certainly hit the spot mate. but I always wonder whether they put cheap spirits in them ??? Cocktails became popular, being born out of Prohibition in the USA, to disguise the Bootleg liquor.

They sure taste good though, and after 6 of them, I feel fine, they have fruit in some of them too, so a Vit C supply. The "gash" in there is not in abundance, nor quality, but a good place to start out with a couple of mates, and the food is pretty good too.

Edited by Gawd Elpus
They certainly hit the spot mate. but I always wonder whether they put cheap spirits in them ??? Cocktails became popular, being born out of Prohibition in the USA, to disguise the Bootleg liquor.

They sure taste good though, and after 6 of them, I feel fine, they have fruit in some of them too, so a Vit C supply. The "gash" in there is not in abundance, nor quality, but a good place to start out with a couple of mates, and the food is pretty good too.

Only ever been once for a drink but will try the cocktails,would be nice to see 2am lol lol

I fancy a cheap night out tonite.Anyone got any suggestions on great bars with cheap beer, if they exist.

Thanks

Sailor Bar on soi 8 and New Plaza right across 2nd road from soi8. Pushy girls IMO in Sailor but I disagree with New Plaza being full of dogs. I've seen quite a few cuties there.

Edited by JohnnyK

Paddys Bar Opposite The Cool House (Klang near Tops) must have a good Happy hour as it always seems quite busy when all the bars nearby are dead.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the Marquee Bar on Soi Buakhow near the entrance to new plaza.

50bt a bottle all the time,good music,good pool table,good girls,football at the weekend,I throughly enjoy the place and would recommend it to anyone.

Do a crawl round some WS gogo bars if you like draught beer. Sweethearts 55 baht, Champion 49 baht, Happy 59 baht etc. Then, if you get bloated head up to Oasis for their Happy Hour, before 10pm all shorts are 100 baht for 2 and they don't hold back on the spirits either, I don't know if they're still charging VAT though!

Barbie Bar, Soi Chaiyapoon 8AM to 8PM buy one get one free on all drinks... Bar is fairly crowded most of the time and the girls are very friendly...

IMG_1765__Small_.JPG

Edited by sick buffalo
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the Marquee Bar on Soi Buakhow near the entrance to new plaza.

50bt a bottle all the time,good music,good pool table,good girls,football at the weekend,I throughly enjoy the place and would recommend it to anyone.

Yes, Marquee is a great bar.

There's a bar on Soi Diana with cheap drinks and a few lookers. It's on the left hand side of the entrance to LK Metropole Hotel. Pool table and footie on TV.

About 10 years ago a - now deceased - Aussie mate and I had a "Cheap Charlie night". We didn't pay full price for a drink all night; happy hour 6-7 here, 7-8 there, 2 for 1 over there from 8-9, etc. It was planned like a military operation, down to the minute. :thumbup

Of course, the planning involved a lot of advance reconnoitring, which cost us a bloody fortune. Transport from one end of the town to the other a couple of times didn't help either.

We had our "Cheap Charlie night" though. :clap2

There's a bar on Soi Diana with cheap drinks and a few lookers. It's on the left hand side of the entrance to LK Metropole Hotel. Pool table and footie on TV.

I think its called the Family Bar & very friendly staff. Good for footy at the weekends.

I slept in & missed the bus for my visa run & went there to console myself.

Will try again on Wednesday !

cheers rogero :yikes: :grin :cry4:

Love Marquee Bar :rolleyes: . They used to have the girls dressed in flight attendant unis some nights. I noticed last week they had added extra tables. Good to see they're staying busy. Note to "other" bar owners - cheap beer will do that. :whistling:

The one next to LK Metropole used to be called PS Apartments. I stayed there many times in 2006. That's where I first met MM, playing pool in the bar in the wee hours one night. Then they turned the place into a real estate office. Glad to see it's a bar again.

Adam's former cashier (Lai) just opened a bar in a new beer bar complex on Soi Bukow, appropriately named "Lai Bar".

Bukownewbeerbars.jpg

LaiBar1.jpg

If you're walking North on Soi Bukao the complex is on the left side about a block before you get to Marquee Bar. Turn left at the little bar that's set up in front of a salon, which is also a fun little bar, but that's a whole 'nother story :chogdee . Leo bottle was only 40 baht at Lai's place. :thumbup

how is this for cheap. East of Friendship about 100 yards, called 'Coffee and Beer'.

1.jpg

If you just want to chill out and watch the world go by this is OK 45 baht for a large chang can't be bad. Can barely buy it in 7-11 for that. There's a similar one on Soi Bhaukou

Edited by chris2004
  • 1 month later...
Barbie Bar, Soi Chaiyapoon 8AM to 8PM buy one get one free on all drinks... Bar is fairly crowded most of the time and the girls are very friendly...

IMG_1765__Small_.JPG

Can you take a girl longtime out of this bar?