Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

New Honda PCX sale 60000 or rent 4000 bat

New Honda PCX (white, black, gold color),

6 month, mint condition, run 6000 km,

full insurance, green book, farang owner.

sale 60.000 bat or rent 4000 bat / month (long time)

phone: 0824765727

2lnilfq.jpg

50o1oz.jpg

Six months old with 6k on the clock is not new. Just saying.

That's a lot of travel in 6 months on a motorbike.

Some things to consider.

A new Honda PCX sells for 69,800 baht. http://www.motorcycle.in.th/staticpages/index.php/Honda_Motorcycle_Price_List

The length of Thailand from the Laos border to the Malaysian border is about 1800km.

6000 km is equivalent to driving the length of Thailand about 3 times.

I've had a motorbike for 6 months here in Pattaya, and it has 800km on it. I'd certainly not call it "new".

Am I the only one that finds it odd that the motorbike is white on one side, and gold with black flames on the other? I kinda like my motorbikes to be the same color on both sides.

Am I the only one that finds it odd that the motorbike is white on one side, and gold with black flames on the other? I kinda like my motorbikes to be the same color on both sides.

LOL. Good catch! cheers.gif

Some things to consider.

A new Honda PCX sells for 69,800 baht. http://www.motorcycl...ycle_Price_List

The length of Thailand from the Laos border to the Malaysian border is about 1800km.

I've had a motorbike for 6 months here in Pattaya, and it has 800km on it. I'd certainly not call it "new".

Yeah, I noticed that too, but left it alone. I've had my PCX for over a year now, and have yet to hit my 4,000k service. Now that I think about it, my 2.5 year old Elegance has yet to hit 6,000km either.

Apologies to the OP, but what are you thinking?

Two-toned "new" PCX that's 6 months OLD and travelled the length of Thailand 3 times for 14% less than the new priceclueless.gif

This should be in the FUNNIES section.

Handy for hit and run or bank robberies as the witnesses on either side of the street will describe it differently .

Aw come on....where is your sense of style :whistling:

What's funny is I thought he was selling 3 scooters by the description and was wondering how they all managed to have 6k on them-I was thinking rentals.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Some things to consider.

A new Honda PCX sells for 69,800 baht. http://www.motorcycl...ycle_Price_List

I hear that within Pattaya the selling price was agreed by resaler to be above the suggested price.

Yesterday a resaler told me 78000 for a new PCX.

DO SOMEBODY GO ONE AT 70000 bath , where ?

thanks

I hear that within Pattaya the selling price was agreed by resaler to be above the suggested price.

Yesterday a resaler told me 78000 for a new PCX.

DO SOMEBODY GO ONE AT 70000 bath , where ?

thanks

Different model year, different retail price.