Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Obviously a personal choice.

Many, many different answers have and can be given.

My attempt.

If I took a 2 week bar fine I would expect a GFE – :kissing and in truth I expect the BF would understand this.

Really that’s why you would take a 2 weeker.

Even the most broadminded I don’t think can say a GFE include fucking other guys when you are not around. :whistling:

It is not morals, not about girls working for a living etc – it’s about respect.

So – unless I wanted to be treated the same way – I would leave it alone.

aussie

Edited by aussielongboat
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treat others as you would want to be treated.

She is a whore. She fucks for money. Who cares if it is 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks?? I suppose all you conscientious losers ask the girls about sponsors first also before you take them? After all, wo

I would... and do any times... Anyway, pay barfine for 2 weeks shows he is a cretin... On the other side, when I had a live in and her sponsor ( I paid no barfine or salary and I don't planned to ma

Can;t take the question seriously.

No. Why would I bother? Its not like theres a shortage of shagables. Why be so desperate to " sneak " two hours in? Maybe you think your getting one up on the other guy? Whatever floats your boat, but again- why bother?

I'm not as certain of this as I might like but I tend to think not. In two hours all I would be doing is getting my ashes hauled. Nothing wrong with that occasionally but there are simpler ways to get that done, and done well, in Pattaya. Also, what's her motive--is it just an extra 1,500 bht or something a whole lot more complex and risky. And yeah, there is some element of respect for the other guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Morally I have no problem with it. Being possessive of a pro is rather silly attitude. On the other hand if the situation looks like it could prove a hassle...there are lots of other ladies in Pattaya.

Of course nothing is stopping YOU from using a condom <--"m" in which case this is really a moot point.

As for fucking the guy over who's doing that? She is.

The fool is f*cking himself over. You come to Patts for sex not a relationship.

Not something I would do, to many others out in Pattaya, or would wait until the 2 weeks are over. I did bring a long time BF into FLB a bit back and she was given 2 phone numbers from other board members, and one hotel/room number, we laughed about. Something about some men that just have to move in no matter what if they like something, some board members do not stick together if pussy is in the way. For me it was funny, but the one that gave her his room number, was he crazy.... the things we could of done, 4am Ladyboy shocker!!

• Upvote 1

Not something I would do, to many others out in Pattaya, or would wait until the 2 weeks are over. I did bring a long time BF into FLB a bit back and she was given 2 phone numbers from other board members, and one hotel/room number, we laughed about. Something about some men that just have to move in no matter what if they like something, some board members do not stick together if pussy is in the way. For me it was funny, but the one that gave her his room number, was he crazy.... the things we could of done, 4am Ladyboy shocker!!

There are some guys out there who will regard a girl as more attractive simply because she is with a bloke. It is all to do with conquering and domination. Taking the girl from the bloke means they have dominated two people - the girl AND the bloke.

There are some guys out there who will regard a girl as more attractive simply because she is with a bloke. It is all to do with conquering and domination. Taking the girl from the bloke means they have dominated two people - the girl AND the bloke.

There is much truth in this ^^

you meet near toilets and she arranges a time for 2 hours short time while the 2 week bf is playing golf.

do you take her up on her offer or not.

The thing is, she will have organised the same thing with another 20 blokes, don't kid yourself you are the only one

he rented her for 2 weeks , as you say she is a good shag , now we know why he is renting,

your one of her bonuses when the guy plays golf, girl is proffessional, wont hurt anyone and I doubt he'll give a fuck anyway.

Do it , more of an issue , you posted it, you think your special ?

I would, and if I played golf I would hope she could get some in while im doing other holes.

A girl with more baht is a happier girl to be with.