Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted to use the votes.... and I still think this is a good thing, despite of the witch hunt against me... IMO better to get 100 negative votes, than to get no any votes... A member with 100 negativ

Just an observation.... logging in at the morning ( local time ) I had twentysomething positive points..... now it is noon and I have 5.... I wrote nothing provocative in the last time, no negative vo

Turn it in. You're boring.

Posted Images

Can you give an example of a very old post of Gabor's that didn't deserve to be given a minus vote?

What next ? I'm the satan, must be all of my posts voted negative ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Exactly :thumbup .... thanx for my dear board enemies, serving me the opportunity on a golden tray......without them I would be nowhere...

You are still nowhere, except now all your allies have deserted you.

What next ? I'm the satan, must be all of my posts voted negative ?

It's clear from the context of my post what I meant, but to spell it out even more explicitly:

Can you or Idefix or anyone else give an example of a very old Gabor post that has received a negative vote or votes that it didn't deserve?

I never suggested ALL your posts deserve negative votes. I don't believe that, nor have I ever written it. What I have stated is that the positive votes on posts from 2003 (and some from later years) weren't deserved. They were given to you in an obvious attempt to artificially inflate your reputation level, which is blatant abuse of the rep system.

I've also stated that there is no conspiracy to deprive you of rep points and that 99% of your negative votes were clearly deserved (the remaining 1% were probably fat-finger errors).

But you or any of your supporters (seems to be an endangered species, if not already extinct) are free to prove me wrong. Just give an example of a very old post of yours which has unfairly received a negative vote.

So to all Gaborings, Gabbits, Gaborettes and Gaborons, out of the closet and into the thread to aid your idol in his hour of need!

Street warriors, come out and pla-ay!

Street warriors, come out and PLA-ay!

Street warriors, come out and PLA-AY!

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 1

Street warriors, come out and pla-ay!

Street warriors, come out and PLA-ay!

Street warriors, come out and PLA-AY!

Evil

Great movie :P

Great movie :P

One of my all-time favorite fantasy films as well. In my younger days, I closely identified myself with Swan.

Evil

You are still nowhere, except now all your allies have deserted you..... blah blah blah....

Evil

You reminds me......

0707000053-l.jpg

Edited by Gabor
  • Downvote 2

And now we have to go to a BM's profile to see his overall reputation rather than see it on every post? Geez, that's no fun. :cry2 What are we going to whine post about now. :dhorse

And now we have to go to a BM's profile to see his overall reputation rather than see it on every post? Geez, that's no fun. :cry2 What are we going to whine post about now. :dhorse

Just hover on the BM's name and their details appear. Or they do in my browser (Firefox).

Just hover on the BM's name and their details appear. Or they do in my browser (Firefox).

Works in Chrome as well. You have way too much time on your hands Tom. :smile: It does appear you have some data reception errors there in the south. :whistling:

Interesting thing... according to this page

http://www.pattayata..._type__received

I don't received any negatives in the last days.... however my rep wnt down 40+...

Perhaps being adjusted for the padding a certain BM was giving you......but you have nice healthy positive to start afresh from, I wouldn't get paranoid over it.

Get yourself back over here, it is relatively quiet and much more pleasant without all those darned Ruskies about!

Edited by jacko

Interesting thing... according to this page

http://www.pattayata..._type__received

I don't received any negatives in the last days.... however my rep wnt down 40+...

Are you red/green color blind? You received a lot of negatives in the "last days", mostly as a result of your making threats against secrets if they don't remove your pictures. I'm not going to count them, but the first 10 posts that show on your "received" listing have a majority in the red.

I know you're paranoid, sometimes to the point of illogic and misstating facts, but I'd really advise you to get your ducks lined up before you start making these hysterical claims.

You shouldn't complain anyway, since you were not unhappy with, nor did you complain about, a couple of posters going back thru your historical postings and +1'ing you to the limit of their vote capacity for several days in a blatant attempt to stuff the ballot in your favor....repping the poster, not the post.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps being adjusted for the padding a certain BM was giving you......but you have nice healthy positive to start afresh from, I wouldn't get paranoid over it.

Get yourself back over here, it is relatively quiet and much more pleasant without all those darned Ruskies about!

The Russians have gone home?

• Upvote 1

Are you red/green color blind? You received a lot of negatives in the "last days", mostly as a result of your making threats against secrets if they don't remove your pictures. I'm not going to count them, but the first 10 posts that show on your "received" listing have a majority in the red.

I know you're paranoid, sometimes to the point of illogic and misstating facts, but I'd really advise you to get your ducks lined up before you start making these hysterical claims.

You shouldn't complain anyway, since you were not unhappy with, nor did you complain about, a couple of posters going back thru your historical postings and +1'ing you to the limit of their vote capacity for several days in a blatant attempt to stuff the ballot in your favor....repping the poster, not the post.

No... I don't... I mean I wasn't... however true, too many neg votes appeared between my post and this post... OK.. I may be paranoid... Anyway... if I received - as you say - the many negatives becauese of my secretologist posts... is it mean you agree with my conspiracy theory ? ( the secretologist pray commando votes me down ? )

I got in this post

http://www.pattayata...275#entry971202

4 negatives

In this post... nothing to do, just to post the registrator

http://www.pattayata...275#entry971196

7 negatives...

And for a nothing interesting post

2 negatives...

And to declare I don't want my posts overthere...

4 negatives....

17 all in all... not 40+

Also... today I got 1 negatives from Keen Punter,

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/user/2845-gabor/page__tab__reputation__app_tab__forums__type__received

but my rep went down 10 until I wrote this post...

IF... if you want to prove, the vote system is fair, please do it open.. Ok... I know I would be banned for much less from another board.... but anyway.... still hats off for your tolerance...allow my posts...

Edited by Gabor
  • Downvote 6

The Russians have gone home?

Well hardly, but you arn't having to walk in big circles to get past them like 3-4 months back.

Anyway... if I received - as you say - the many negatives becauese of my secretologist posts... is it mean you agree with my conspiracy theory ? ( the secretologist pray commando votes me down ? )

Thank you very much to agree with me with your silence.... no.. no any explanations needed 2 days later,... OK.. I know.. many only members here voted me down too... but who knows who they are in reality ? At least I'm a real one with face....

Edited by Gabor
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Thank you very much to agree with me with your silence.... no.. no any explanations needed 2 days later,... OK.. I know.. many only members here voted me down too... but who knows who they are in reality ? At least I'm a real one with face....

face.jpg

Thank you very much to agree with me with your silence.... no.. no any explanations needed 2 days later,...

I've been waiting six days for an answer to my two questions from you or one of the Gaborettes:

Can you give an example of a very old post of Gabor's that didn't deserve to be given a minus vote? If it was being done on a big scale, it shouldn't be hard to find such an example.

If Gabor's rep rises by 150 points in a matter of days when he hasn't been posting, does that also prove a conspiracy, especially when two BM's have admitted they had engaged in vote padding?

Does your silence imply that you and the Gaborettes (Gabbits, Gaborons, Gaborings, choose your favorite) agree with me that you deserved the negative votes you got and there was no conspiracy to vote you down?

I know you addressed your question to MM. In that respect, I hope you never play poker. You always show your hand, then try to bluff the guy holding the high cards.

I got in this post

4 negatives

In this post... nothing to do, just to post the registrator

http://www.pattayata...275#entry971196

7 negatives...

Let's take a look at those two posts. They aren't benign or harmless. In both, you play heavily on reporting Secrets to the Thai authorities if Secrets' management doesn't do what you demand:

It seems time to report it for the aiuthorities... .... not the same board, not the same domain.....I registered to a board connected with the Secrets bar...

Not at all.... I declare here, I don't want to be shown any of my posts or any of my pix on the new board.... Many enough secretologists here to deliver my message.... If I will receive any positive reply on my request here, ( will be checked ) of course I will be happy and not report anything....

That's why you got negative votes - you threatened to snitch on Secrets. Does that really surprise you? If a BM threatened to snitch on Pattaya Talk to the Thai authorities, wouldn't you give him a negative vote?

The situation has been explained to you a dozen times by MM and others. When you write T/Rs and reviews, you get positive votes. When you threaten, insult or write nonsense about conspiracies, you get negative votes. There is NO campaign to vote you down, only a number of individuals who express their disapproval of your over-the-top posts by giving you a negative vote.

Evil

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1