Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Anyone stayed in the Green Hotel Pattaya just wondering what its like ?

There is some info on Agoda.

Thanks Jacko I had used Agoda for the first time and saw the reviews but I trust the members here for their views. Also Agoda bastards !!! never was used to it (but its my own fault did not see the writing in itallics) about the service and tax which ended up paying £16.50 per room per night as opposed to the £14 highlighted in their search result !

Thanks Jacko I had used Agoda for the first time and saw the reviews but I trust the members here for their views. Also Agoda bastards !!! never was used to it (but its my own fault did not see the writing in itallics) about the service and tax which ended up paying £16.50 per room per night as opposed to the £14 highlighted in their search result !

You got off lightly....... I got surprised for 2 Gala Dinners once when making a non-refundable booking through them. You have to keep your wits about you and really look things over before the pay button gets hit!

Anyone know of a web site oremail address for this hotel ? I have searched and cannot find such. Or in the finer interests of things would anyone who is in Pattaya who has the time pop in and see what the score is please?

Rather unsual and a bit scary that no bm's know of this place!!

One of the issues about this place that put me off was that it almost backed onto the old Cherry Bar and and the competing music volume coming from that complex was horrendous.

What is the attraction of this place?

I wanted a change from the usual place I stay and I also want to do it on a tight budget all due to these recessional days and the strength of the bhat. Therefore my theory being that evry little saved on accommodation (I am not up for shit accommodation) taxi's etc counts towards other entertainment and enjoyment. Simple i.e. taxi from swampy to Pattaya like I used to do cheapest Mr T probably at 1200 now I used the bus as I am always ready to roll at about 7pm 134 then bhat bus 100 from the station near jontiem straight to my hotel, so in that part I have saved 966 roughly a nights accommodation. I still have the same laughs and fun but feel less of a pinch ! I am afraid its called got bitten by the Thailand bug ! and just have to do it as lean as possible to continue.

• Upvote 1

I wanted a change from the usual place I stay and I also want to do it on a tight budget all due to these recessional days and the strength of the bhat. Therefore my theory being that evry little saved on accommodation (I am not up for shit accommodation) taxi's etc counts towards other entertainment and enjoyment. Simple i.e. taxi from swampy to Pattaya like I used to do cheapest Mr T probably at 1200 now I used the bus as I am always ready to roll at about 7pm 134 then bhat bus 100 from the station near jontiem straight to my hotel, so in that part I have saved 966 roughly a nights accommodation. I still have the same laughs and fun but feel less of a pinch ! I am afraid its called got bitten by the Thailand bug ! and just have to do it as lean as possible to continue.

I agree, save money where you can if you can. The baht rate dropped from 30.57 to 29.50 in the last month. I exchange over a hundred dollars a day so the difference betwee 3057 and 2950 baht is over a hundred baht, in a months time that is a LT with a beauty. It adds up eventually. My budget was 90,000 baht a month, still is but it cost $90 more a month than planned.

• 5 months later...

Just an update on the Green hotel. Great wee place to stay and handy to all the night life ! The rooms are fine big bathroom shower area open plan type. The service is good but I can find better places to eat! There is no joiner fee whatsoever. There is a small pool which I never used and yes they charge for internet usage its a system I have never came across before in that you pay ? cannot remember but its not a lot and you get a period of time which can be used at anytime . You just get a thing like a pay slip tear of the sides to open and there is a user name and password and you use it to log on each time. The staff are friendly oh and forgot there is no in room safes just ones behind the front desk dual key system. I would use the hotel again without hesitation.