Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Forum Rules updated...added #19

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You shut the fuck up nonce.   I call for him to ban Gabor for his abusive insults to lots of BMs and i will happily punch him for insulting my wife.   If you are such a popular person, why do you

If MM would just ban Gabor for life there would be no need to amend/make any rules

If you start the debate about the " out of context'...leads nowhere.... than if you report a KFC chicken leg I may moan...( both of our debates roots to the secretologists...)   When i sent my bes

Posted Images

Somehow I knew this thread would wind up with BM's arguing. Classic!

Well, what else would you expect?

Loving it.

As to the old adage of 'would you say it face to face'.....I always think it is a blessing that someone here can respond strongly to some thick bully without the fear of physical retribution. There is some guy who posts here who attacks people with pizza I recall at the slightest provocation. I would die if I got an anchovy near my mouth!

I think the vast majority....(useful phrase that!), know the lines not to be crossed without them having to be carved in tablets of stone and brought down from lightning struck Mt. Pratamak, by a baleful Martin in his, 'shirt of many colours'. (Confused image but you get the drift).

It is however, useful for our own safety to have pointed out to us the limits of 'political' comment and the level of salaciousness admissible here.

But the rules of behavior we all already know. There's no excuse.

The heat being generated here is only about our conduct towards each other isn't it?. And this is where we come unstuck again and again. We all get riled sometimes.......even mild-mannered, milquetoast, Pollyanna's like me! It's going to happen. But 'the vast majority' (I like this phrase), self-regulate and keep within the boundaries of decency. To 'win' it's not necessary to 'hurt'.

We need rules to, 'allow' MM to punish the transgressors and them not shout, "It so unfair, told me nobody did"

That is when Martin, armed with the authority of our agreed, 'thou shalt nots' needs to step in..... and verily he does.

Amen

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 1

'My regards to your wife' when she is no friend of yours (anyones wife) is like a veiled threat along the same lines of 'I know where you live'. On their own they are innocent remarks and offend nobody at all. Said in these contexts everyone can see it is not a straightforward comment. Once rumbled the poster tries to defend the indefensible.

Just for background info only, I moderate a forum (nothing thai related) and we try to keep the rules short and as simple as possible. We cannot regulate every sentence written on a forum with a new rule, so we make simple rules and then use common sense and 'moderators discretion' to cover everything else. If a poster knows where we draw the line, but keeps walking up to it and pissing over it, then we use Mods discretion and in his (or her) individual case, we move the line and he discovers he can't beat us with our own stick (rules) anymore as he becomes an ex-member. Sometimes for a short spell, sometimes permanently depending on how many previous transgressions.

At the end of the day members only remain members at the choosing of the owner or to his delegated moderators. We. the members are not owed a place here or any forum. We are allowed to stay if we can behave decently to others and if we can't then it's goodnight Vienna!

Just my two pennorth!

KM

• Upvote 3

What about to ignore each others ? :zzz:

Might be a good idea, but even better would be to stop being insulting and grossly offensive to other BMs.

I've told you before, that sometimes your insults put you in a potential situation for physical danger. I've deleted posts sometimes, and even suspended you to let you cool off so you don't make trouble for yourself.

We have a saying (in the USA, at least)..."Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash". You've been writing bad checks for a long time, and I fear there will be a big overdraft charge someday.

• Upvote 2

What about to ignore each others ? :zzz:

It's nice of you to offer an umbrella after the rain, however based on past experience I have doubts in regards to your honesty.

If MM would just ban Gabor for life there would be no need to amend/make any rules

Why don't you visit the secretologists ??? You would be appreciated with big hugs to post only the positives and encourage the newbies to empty their wallets for the nothing.... from your quiet living room far away from Pattaya and your wifey cooking the dinner....

'My regards to your wife' when she is no friend of yours (anyones wife) is like a veiled threat along the same lines of 'I know where you live'

:scared: What next ? Did I... I threatened ?

I moderate a forum (nothing thai related) and we try to keep the rules short and as simple as possible. We cannot regulate every sentence written on a forum with a new rule, so we make simple rules and then use common sense and 'moderators discretion' to cover everything else.

KM

warrior-forum-moderator1.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Might be a good idea, but even better would be to stop being insulting and grossly offensive to other BMs.

I've told you before, that sometimes your insults put you in a potential situation for physical danger. I've deleted posts sometimes, and even suspended you to let you cool off so you don't make trouble for yourself.

We have a saying (in the USA, at least)..."Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash". You've been writing bad checks for a long time, and I fear there will be a big overdraft charge someday.

You may check.... it was him, who sneaked after me from an other board calling me a liar on this board without any evidences...

My insults... either a reply for some posts by an individual or in general... if not your shoe don't wear it... it's not my fault if someone recognise himself in the mirror and he don't like what he see...

I know, you try to save my ass sometimes... and thanx for that...however the public vote system would clear many things... IMO...

It's nice of you to offer an umbrella after the rain, however based on past experience I have doubts in regards to your honesty.

Again a fucking liar... ( to remember... where are my old pictures I posted recently ??? ) We made in the past armistice in PMs... And who broke it ?? You...if you want to fight, it's OK for me... but please... don't be so coward to alarm your mates to change the board rules for your own taste....

Edited by Gabor
  • Downvote 2

You may check.... it was him, who sneaked after me from an other board calling me a liar on this board without any evidences...

y insults... either a reply for some posts by an individual or in general... if not your shoe don't wear it... it's not my fault if someone recognise himself in the mirror and he don't like what he see...

know, you try to save my ass sometimes... and thanx for that...however the public vote system would clear many things... IMO...

Again a fucking liar... ( to remember... where are my old pictures I posted recently ??? ) We made in the past armistice in PMs... And who broke it ?? You...if you want to fight, it's OK for me... but please... don't be so coward to alarm your mates to change the board rules for your own taste....

Watch your fucking mouth, bitch!

Or better yet, have the guts to say it in my face.

• Upvote 1

... but please... don't be so coward to alarm your mates to change the board rules for your own taste....

OK, I am sick and tired of this horrendous bullshit and false accusations by an insecure basket case.

Calling on MM to verify the truth or false in me initiating "forum rules". Same false accusation as me asking for his being banned from Secrets. What a pathetic loser!!!

• Upvote 2

Watch your fucking mouth, bitch!

Or better yet, have the guts to say it in my face.

The link please...

OK, I am sick and tired of this horrendous bullshit and false accusations by an insecure basket case.

Calling on MM to verify the truth or false in me initiating "forum rules". Same false accusation as me asking for his being banned from Secrets. What a pathetic loser!!!

fact: I was banned because of you...

Oh Gabor Gabor. You're such a woose behind the keyboard.

I'm in Pattaya now. Give me a time and place and I'm quite happy to meet and discuss my knowledge and experience of moderating. Are you man enough? Bring as many friends as you deem necessary, it bothers me not, but at the end of the day, be a man.

Keyman

• Upvote 2

Why don't you visit the secretologists ??? You would be appreciated with big hugs to post only the positives and encourage the newbies to empty their wallets for the nothing.... from your quiet living room far away from Pattaya and your wifey cooking the dinner....

Ill have a chat to you face to face to shut your fuckin mouth once and for all when i see you in Pattaya WS, you are a cunt who needs banning and you need to fuck off back to that commie shit hole you call Budapest

• Upvote 1

I think the vast majority....(useful phrase that!), know the lines not to be crossed without them having to be carved in tablets of stone and brought down from lightning struck Mt. Pratamak, by a baleful Martin in his, 'shirt of many colours'. (Confused image but you get the drift).

It is however, useful for our own safety to have pointed out to us the limits.........

We need rules to, 'allow' MM to punish the transgressors and them not shout, "It so unfair, told me nobody did"

Amen

Gabor....... Warn you, somebody did!

Ill have a chat to you face to face to shut your fuckin mouth once and for all when i see you in Pattaya WS, you are a cunt who needs banning and you need to fuck off back to that commie shit hole you call Budapest

Now now, Mick. Let's not make overt threats that can be used as evidence were something to happen to our hobbit.

Now now, Mick. Let's not make overt threats that can be used as evidence were something to happen to our hobbit.

I just looked in my "Bothered pocket" and there is nothing in there.

Seriously, if you dont want this kind of tripe and shite on your forum - ban him! simple as..

He still continues to insult after all of your warnings etc which leads me to believe he knows this and uses this against you and this forum.

LOL. This keyboard warrior agreed to meet me at Sky-Top last year. Guess what? He never showed.

LOL. This keyboard warrior agreed to meet me at Sky-Top last year. Guess what? He never showed.

Thats because i was in hospital having an operation, just like i posted at the time and you even acknowledged that, so shut the fuck up you useless cunt.

• Upvote 1

Thats because i was in hospital having an operation, just like i posted at the time and you even acknowledged that, so shut the fuck up you useless cunt.

Keyboard warrior always has an excuse for not showing up.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1