Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2013-14

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wacmedia, on 26 Mar 2014 - 12:34 PM, said:

Hi,

The Europa League is a competition to avoid. I'm sure Moyes will make sure United are not lumbered with that competition.

I don't want Spurs in the Europa League again next season. Having to play so many games rotating the squad is not the way to go. I prefer to see a core team of eleven playing every game.

Would be more than happy to see Arsenal or Man U in the Europa League even if it meant finishing the season in sixth spot.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He left a team that won the league by about 13 points.   Everton are above Man U , despite Moyes taking their best player of last season to Man U. Moyes isn't up to the job. He never could motivat

Do you think Man U would be 14 points behind the Leaders at this stage of the season if Fergie was still Manager?

So we can assume your in depth analysis and solutions for my team are based on this riding statement then ?

Posted Images

I don't want Spurs in the Europa League again next season. Having to play so many games rotating the squad is not the way to go. I prefer to see a core team of eleven playing every game.

Would be more than happy to see Arsenal or Man U in the Europa League even if it meant finishing the season in sixth spot.

Hi,

It might get funny with everyone trying for the 4th spot but desperate to avoid the 5th and 6th position.

wacmedia, on 26 Mar 2014 - 1:00 PM, said:wacmedia, on 26 Mar 2014 - 1:00 PM, said:wacmedia, on 26 Mar 2014 - 1:00 PM, said:

Hi,

It might get funny with everyone trying for the 4th spot but desperate to avoid the 5th and 6th position.

Does the sixth spot only come into play if City win the Title?

Edit: I am forgetting that Arsenal are still in the FA Cup and I suppose if Chelski or Man u win the CL that will affect sixth place too.

Any other possible outcomes?

Edited by papillon

I suppose if Chelski or Man u win the CL that will affect sixth place too.

Any other possible outcomes?

I think you can discount that part of the possible outcomes , as both these teams are not good enough to win the CL this season.....!

Moyes plays Kagawa and .. wow, some attacking spark. Solid gutsy win by Man U but both teams were defensively very poor. Villa are a total Jekyll and Hyde outfit, a bit like Wigan in seasons gone past.

Massive win for Palace! Pulis has a good claim for manager of the year.

Meanwhile, Stoke roll on. :thumbup

Massive win for Palace! Pulis has a good claim for manager of the year.

Meanwhile, Stoke roll on. :thumbup

Hi,

Not a great fan of Pulis but you've got to give him credit for job well done. Mark Hughes is really getting Stoke playing nice football. The ex Man Utd guys like Hughes and Bruce are proving good enough managers.

Great win for Liverpool but Spurs didn't show up again.

Why play Soldado as the sole striker? Defoe would have even been a better option.

Sherwood out of his depth me thinks. Tactics and team selections have been crap.

Can't give up so many stupid early goals.

Look at this howler against Southampton.

The ball bounced over the defender's head on his own pitch on the half way line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=861I7XTrhak

Edited by Dungheap

Looking like my Liverpool pre-season pick has a good chance...they're on fire!

Hi,

I 'll lose a few gold bars if Chelsea fail to win it. Still I'd like to see Steven Gerard win the thing. He's been a top player for a long time.

Hi,

I 'll lose a few gold bars if Chelsea fail to win it. Still I'd like to see Steven Gerard win the thing. He's been a top player for a long time.

Yes he deserves it, Liverpool have been lucky injuries wise would be great for football if Chelsea or City don't win it...

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Not a great fan of Pulis but you've got to give him credit for job well done. Mark Hughes is really getting Stoke playing nice football. The ex Man Utd guys like Hughes and Bruce are proving good enough managers.

They had a good teacher..... :thumbup

Hi,

Slightly off topic, but I was really surprised how easily Chelsea were beaten last night. My Chelsea mates dont seem to realize that Mourinho is going to flop on his return to the Bridge.

. My Chelsea mates dont seem to realize that Mourinho is going to flop on his return to the Bridge.

I agree, he is past his best. They should have got a decent striker during the transfer window.

What did you think of Man U's display? You have constantly trashed the squad, yet they got a draw against the best team in Europe, despite not have their first choice striker or defence.

I agree, he is past his best. They should have got a decent striker during the transfer window.

What did you think of Man U's display? You have constantly trashed the squad, yet they got a draw against the best team in Europe, despite not have their first choice striker or defence.

He only goes to clubs with unlimited budget, saying he ' has no strikers ' is pretty funny, he bought Eto and loaned Lukaka ....

His ego seems it have got the better of him, no player will like that comment ' I have no strikers'

He only goes to clubs with unlimited budget, saying he ' has no strikers ' is pretty funny, he bought Eto and loaned Lukaka ....

His ego seems it have got the better of him, no player will like that comment ' I have no strikers'

I saw Eto play for that Russian mob a few times last season. He was terrible. I was amazed when Chelsea bought him. A great player in his day though.

Lukaka - It's a mystery why he recalled from his loan spell. Great striker who would be even better with Chelsea quality around him.

Hi,

I like some of the squad. They need some invention and muscle in midfield though. Wellbeck is a good player and Fellani and Kagawa showed they can play if they are given a suitable role. I'd say Fellani will be sold but he is a good player in the right environment. The same goes for Kagawa. Things just haven't worked out for them at OT.

Hi,

Results went more or less to form yesterday. Man City certainly got the rub of the green. Everton v Arsenal is the match of the weekend and it's bouncing here in the Coronet.

What a woeful display by Arsenal last night against Everton!

Totally gutless.

If Arsenal aren't careful they could miss out on the Top Four .... and more importantly if Spurs somehow finish the season ahead of Arsenal I'm buying

several bottles of wine! :cry2

Hi,

I'm a fan of the Great One but he has run his course. I expect him to move on at the end of the season. Martinez would not be a bad replacement, or the Dortmund guy. I think history will judge Wenger kindly. He has done a great job but everything ends.