Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2013-14

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well it had to happen sooner or later......." Moyes sacked by Man Utd "

They could have given him until the end of the season ( 3 games ) but it's going to cost a bundle to compensate him , he had a long contract.....!

Hi,

Apparently if they didn't make the CL the terms meant only one years compo.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He left a team that won the league by about 13 points.   Everton are above Man U , despite Moyes taking their best player of last season to Man U. Moyes isn't up to the job. He never could motivat

Do you think Man U would be 14 points behind the Leaders at this stage of the season if Fergie was still Manager?

So we can assume your in depth analysis and solutions for my team are based on this riding statement then ?

Posted Images

Moyes compensation package, like most fired EPL managers, ain't a pot of gold.

"Just" 5 million as he missed the CL.

It will take a lot to rebuild United. Defensively they are shot. Jones, Evans, Smalling ... would any of these guys start for Chelsea or Man City? I don't think so.

Be interesting to see how the "Dad's Army" approach under Giggs and the old boys works out.

I'm not convinced it's the way to go.

Edited by Dungheap

Hi,

I dont know what happened at Everton when Martinez moved there. I'd imagine he brought some trusted lieutenants with him ? The difference, I'd imagine, is that Everton had people in place to crack on with their excellent signings and loans, Moyes had a new guy in charge at Man Utd, and players who didn't seem prepared to put the effort in as Roy Keane as said. I can see a more or less complete clear out a Man Utd. I'd bet some of my gold bars that no more the 3 players playing now will be on the team this time next year. RVP has a valid excuse, he likes Fergie and came to play for him. Maybe Fergie didn't tell him he was retiring at the end of the season ? In any case Martinez was left a much more stable environment to work in than Fergie left Moyes !

Hi,

I dont know what happened at Everton when Martinez moved there. I'd imagine he brought some trusted lieutenants with him ? The difference, I'd imagine, is that Everton had people in place to crack on with their excellent signings and loans, Moyes had a new guy in charge at Man Utd, and players who didn't seem prepared to put the effort in as Roy Keane as said. I can see a more or less complete clear out a Man Utd. I'd bet some of my gold bars that no more the 3 players playing now will be on the team this time next year. RVP has a valid excuse, he likes Fergie and came to play for him. Maybe Fergie didn't tell him he was retiring at the end of the season ? In any case Martinez was left a much more stable environment to work in than Fergie left Moyes !

Wacmedia,

Didn't Moyes choose his own coaching team?

That is a problem in itself.

Just look at DiCanio at Sunderland. He had free reign to buy a team of third-rate pizza tossers!

Consider Fergie's emotions…...It's all gone to rat-shit without him, (he'll take some pleasure in that) but Moyes was his choice…..his fault!

Roy Keane suggested Fergie didn't have carte blanch over picking Moyes. He said Fergie could put his name forward, but it was others decision as to whether they went for him.

I doubt anyone in the premiership will hire Moyes now.

The Chelsea v A. Madrid game was disappointing. All these millions of roubles spent, to park the bus , and use time wasting tactics, every time you come up against a semi decent team. Yawn.

Hi,

A draw will do Liverpool to win the Premiership. Sunderland still have a fighting chance of staying up.

Edited by wacmedia

The Chelsea v A. Madrid game was disappointing. All these millions of roubles spent, to park the bus , and use time wasting tactics, every time you come up against a semi decent team. Yawn.

Agreed all that money. Pitiful fare...

Hi,

Have to agree Mourinho is no good at playing entertaing football. If Rafa was still there they would be playing great football with Mata in the team, and they may have won the Premiership by now. . Real Madrid and the Spanish press didn't find him as amusing as the sychophantic British press.

Parkwahn, on 28 Apr 2014 - 2:54 PM, said:

Yes everton will throw the match...

LOL. I hadn't considered that. Surely they'd just love to see their fellow Liverpudlians win the Title, :bhappy

Hi,

Nidnoyham was a good poster on here so congrats to Brentford for their promotion. My old friends in Amsterdam have won the title for the 4th year in a row. Rumours of de Boer coming to Spurs .

Hi,

Liverpool threw it away, alright. Gerrard should never be in a position of last man on the field. Where were the centre halves ? Dzeko has really done the stuff for City this year, Kun is injured again and I'm sure his main focus now is the World Cup with Argentina.

Hi,

Everbody seems very quiet. :D I have to sell a few ounces of my stash to pay for the collapse of Chelsea. :unsure: I'm still glad that an attacking team won the thing. Mourinho has destroyed the team that Rafa had last year. I've won money on him in the past but it's like a love affair thats gone wrong. IT'S OVER. Liverpool really threw it away and I feel sorry for Gerrard and their exciting trio SSS. Good competition this year, let's hope it's another good one next year.

Six votes for Man U to win, LMFAO.

Liverpool and Everton have impressed me most.

Hi,

They both done well. I had a bet on Everton yesterday as Hull are getting ready for the Big Game.

Six votes for Man U to win, LMFAO.

Liverpool and Everton have impressed me most.

Hi,

Well done to the six who picked Man City. :clap1

as an American with no real horse in the race, I predicted Liverpool number one and Manchester City number two followed by Chelsea and Arsenal.

I did not think Manchester United would win after Sir Alex retired but then again I could not have predicted their rapid deterioration. But in hindsight perhaps I should have. Can you ever replace a man like him?

The Spurs and Everton did pretty much as I would have thought but I did think the Spurs would be above Everton.

Crystal Palace was a surprise.

The relegated? Fulham has gone down and down and down and now out.

Historically, especially because of ManU, an interesting season.