Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

No doubt someone can help, i have an Iphone5 and they use a smaller sim than most standard phones , am i able to buy a 1-2 call or something similiar at the 7/11 like i have in the past for other phones

Not sure about the 7/11, but in the malls, such as big C and Tesco Lotus, there are shops that sell simcards, AIS, and others. They either stock that Sim or can cut it down to size...

No doubt someone can help, i have an Iphone5 and they use a smaller sim than most standard phones , am i able to buy a 1-2 call or something similiar at the 7/11 like i have in the past for other phones

Just buy your usual sim card and go to any shop selling mobiles and they will crop your card to fit the iphone , it's about 50b to get it done......... :thumbup

I think most modern smart phones use the micro sim now. TukCom will set you up cheap enough. Don't forget to make sure all your numbers are on your phone, or be sure the person who sells you the new sim clones the info from your old sim.

iPhone 5 uses nano SIM which is smaller than the micro SIM. I know both regular SIM (which is actually called mini SIM believe it or not because the "full sized SIM" is the size of a credit card) and micro SIM are sold at 7-11. But as with any item at 7-11, stock may be out. I don't know if they sell nano SIMs at 7-11. As mentioned before, just go to the mobile section of any mall and shop around there. Don't bother buying a cutter as the phone shops will do that for you if possible.

iPhone 5 uses nano SIM which is smaller than the micro SIM. I know both regular SIM (which is actually called mini SIM believe it or not because the "full sized SIM" is the size of a credit card) and micro SIM are sold at 7-11. But as with any item at 7-11, stock may be out. I don't know if they sell nano SIMs at 7-11. As mentioned before, just go to the mobile section of any mall and shop around there. Don't bother buying a cutter as the phone shops will do that for you if possible.

BeerBelly is correct, I was incorrect, it's a nano sim.

:frustrated1: Don't know what I was thinking.

Apple makes the phone bigger and makes the SIM smaller. WHY? I thought it was stupid for any phone to use the micro SIM. Pain in the ass! Unfortunately my Samsung S3 uses the micro SIM. Stupid!

Edited by Gary

Apple makes the phone bigger and makes the SIM smaller. WHY? I thought it was stupid for any phone to use the micro SIM. Pain in the ass! Unfortunately my Samsung S3 uses the micro SIM. Stupid!

I struggle to swap my regular SIM cards over when I travel Thai to UK... so much so I just don't bother now and use an old phone over there.