Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Did you introduce her to your monger mate?

Since I was talking about 81, not your newly identified 87, does it matter?

87 wasn't there at the time.

I like Private Dancer - with Babydolls next door they are probably the last oldschool go-gos in Pattaya.

Hopefully these agency women does not change them too much.

Sendt fra min HTC Desire S med Tapatalk2

• 3 months later...

I like Private Dancer - with Babydolls next door they are probably the last oldschool go-gos in Pattaya.Hopefully these agency women does not change them too much.Sendt fra min HTC Desire S med Tapatalk2

Do like the old school way they have a pice list on the wall ,

and you get as much or as little attention as you wish ,

Was in there recently and did enjoy the place ,

Joe

Edited by gs joe

Went in here last night, and have to say that number 81 is definitly better looking in the flesh than the photos of here suggest. Very nice indeed.

I admit I was in there quite early last night (22.00pm), and the place was pretty quiet, but there were a few good lookers,mand worth a return visit soon at a later time though.

• 3 weeks later...

Went in here last night, and have to say that number 81 is definitly better looking in the flesh than the photos of here suggest. Very nice indeed.

I admit I was in there quite early last night (22.00pm), and the place was pretty quiet, but there were a few good lookers,mand worth a return visit soon at a later time though.

I keep hearing reports of the girl with the blond hair, loosing her kit half way through the night