Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hooters on Beach Road- The Food (updated Dec. 20, 2016)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a review of the food that is served at the newly opened Hooters on Beach Road near the intersection with Soi 13. A discussion of the other aspects of Hooters can be found in the "Gogo and Bar

It had been awhile since I had had a meal at Hooters, but when I dropped in Monday night to book a couple of seats for Xmas dinner, I decided to try the food again. At around 8.30 p.m

Is it normal to serve a shrimp po' boy sandwich with tail shells still on? Personally, I don't eat shells, but I know some that don't care. But honestly, I don't want to have to play with the contents

Posted Images

I went into Hooters 2 days ago about 5pm. It was fairly busy, but not buzzing.

I asked about Xmas day dinner reservations and one of the staff came over and took my booking. I was concerned she wasn't writing it down, but she did confirm it back to me verbally. I decided to have a cranberry juice (80b and very good) and just chill a bit.

About 10 minutes later, the Rubenesque bartender who I'd given my reservation to came back with a notebook where she wrote my reservation request from memory, then read it back to confirm she'd got it right.

All in all, I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable I felt there.

They got rid of the bandstand, which is a huge plus for me, the bull is pushed to the back now, and the service is really on top of things it seems.

During the Happy hour (2pm-6pm?) prices are slashed.

• Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...

ba0aebffee4fea172687996ed04bf8e1.jpg

In the foreground you can see ashtrays on every table, and approaching from the beach is a very lithe Russian bartender/server.

EDIT IN:

After I took that photo, the "Russian" came by and asked me if I wanted another drink (cranberry juice was delicious on a hot day). I didn't detect any accent during the short interaction, so I am backing off from identifying her as a Russian and will simply say she is a Westerner of unknown national origin.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

She is Russian and now working at the Hooters in Bangkok.

PB#1

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I was ther at Xmas and went 3 times for lunch, on principle I won't pay £10 for 10 wings but the 199 baht wings and 99 baht Heinekan in my humble opinion is good value for money.

I didn't bother with the fries as it would all be too much to eat and I asked for drums only so don't have to fuck about with too much bone.

I went to the Hooters in Vegas in 2015 and last November and the wings and attitude of the waitresses was much better in Patts. I understand Vegas was much busier than Patts but they are used to it and have people to cope with the numbers but the waitress was shit ( we sought out a different one after the service and attitude of the 1st one) we had to send food back as it wasn't cooked right.

If it wasn't such a fattening lunch would have dec gone more often