Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

Here's one that make me laugh out loud. There's a new handiman at the zoo. He's given 3 jobs for his first day. First, clean the weeds out of the fishpond, for which he's given a shovel. Ste

Posted Images

21 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

Home early.jpg

Was checking out construction of my condo years back in Pattaya.  7th floor unit.  Across the parking lot from the next over building.  Standing there with the builder looking out the window when a guy walks out onto the balcony across from us.  Swings around and catches the balcony next door and vaults across.  I'm thinking there must be something to prevent him falling.  Look over the edge of my balcony and nope.  Nothing but 7 floors of drop to concrete. 

The builder and I look at each other in shock.  Over drinks we posited it was someone in the wrong condo with the wrong woman when a husband came home. 

Jedi legally.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1721886/Tennessee-police-cop-scandal-fired-dxus?fbclid=IwAR2aaQNLxneXEiYdRmRLVKjIhki5CETTz8bFn9kwWgvYQFfxnAxmEzUJDEg

Married police officer ‘had on-duty sex with male colleagues, including at station’

Officer Maegen Hall, 26, allegedly performed oral sex on a detective in the police gym - before the two returned to their desks to continue the workday.

A police officer has been fired after allegedly engaging in on-duty sex acts with male colleagues. Maegen Hall, 26, allegedly performed oral sex with two officers at the police station, sent dirty pictures and took her top off at a “Girls Gone Wild” hot tub party. Hall is alleged to have bragged about the size of one partner’s genitals and said to have described herself as in an “open marriage”.

The scandal has led to her dismissal from the  La Vergne police department in the US state of Tennessee.

Sergeant Lewis Powell, Officer Juan Lugo, Sergeant Ty McGowan and Detective Seneca Shields were also fired.

Shields told officials Hall performed oral sex on him while they were on duty inside the police gym - before returning to their desks to continue their workday.

Two other officers who allegedly had trysts with Hall — Patrick Magliocco and Larry Holladay — kept their jobs but wound up suspended.

The investigation was launched after Jason Cole, the mayor of La Vergne, filed a report.

The Mayor called the police department's HR and, citing an unnamed source, unveiled details of what the officers were accused of.

Mayor Cole initially received a tip that Hall was sleeping with several fellow cops.

He told investigators that Hall had told him about Powell’s “big” penis, and claimed she had performed a sex act on him while the pair were on the clock, according to a December 28 internal report.

Magliocco also said he had seen Hall and Holladay kiss while watching football at a party, and said Hall had kissed his own wife, the document says.

he other sexual exploits allegedly took place at hotels and parties at other officers’ houses and on a boat, it said.

One of the male officers involved in the investigation also reported serious concerns about the female officer's mental health.

The officer alleged Hall had once pulled the trigger on an empty gun pointed at her temple “so she could hear what it sounded like” and said she was suffering from mental illness.

The terminated officers are patrol officer Maegan Hall, patrol officer Juan Lugo-Perez, Sgt. Henry Ty McGowan, Sgt. Lewis Powell and detective Seneca Shields.

The suspended officers are Patrol and K-9 Officer Larry Holladay, Patrol Officer Patrick Magliocco and Patrol Officer Gavin Schoeberl.

In a statement, Mayor Cole said: "This situation is unacceptable and as soon as it was brought to our attention it was immediately investigated and action was taken upon the individuals involved.

"Our top priority moving forward will include rebuilding the public’s trust. I have full confidence in the police department’s leadership team and their ability to lead the department.

"We will be retraining all of our employees in the rules, regulations, and expectations set forth by city leadership."

Hall allegedly performed oral sex on two police officers

Edited by BigusDicus
  • Haha 1

So yesterday I got a new job.  I was so excited and then I got fired on the first day.  What a bummer.

I was a massuer.  I don't understand why I was fired.  They told me to finish on her face. 

• Haha 1
On 1/18/2023 at 5:02 AM, BigusDicus said:

Jedi legally.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1721886/Tennessee-police-cop-scandal-fired-dxus?fbclid=IwAR2aaQNLxneXEiYdRmRLVKjIhki5CETTz8bFn9kwWgvYQFfxnAxmEzUJDEg

Married police officer ‘had on-duty sex with male colleagues, including at station’

Officer Maegen Hall, 26, allegedly performed oral sex on a detective in the police gym - before the two returned to their desks to continue the workday.

A police officer has been fired after allegedly engaging in on-duty sex acts with male colleagues. Maegen Hall, 26, allegedly performed oral sex with two officers at the police station, sent dirty pictures and took her top off at a “Girls Gone Wild” hot tub party. Hall is alleged to have bragged about the size of one partner’s genitals and said to have described herself as in an “open marriage”.

The scandal has led to her dismissal from the  La Vergne police department in the US state of Tennessee.

Sergeant Lewis Powell, Officer Juan Lugo, Sergeant Ty McGowan and Detective Seneca Shields were also fired.

Shields told officials Hall performed oral sex on him while they were on duty inside the police gym - before returning to their desks to continue their workday.

Two other officers who allegedly had trysts with Hall — Patrick Magliocco and Larry Holladay — kept their jobs but wound up suspended.

The investigation was launched after Jason Cole, the mayor of La Vergne, filed a report.

The Mayor called the police department's HR and, citing an unnamed source, unveiled details of what the officers were accused of.

Mayor Cole initially received a tip that Hall was sleeping with several fellow cops.

He told investigators that Hall had told him about Powell’s “big” penis, and claimed she had performed a sex act on him while the pair were on the clock, according to a December 28 internal report.

Magliocco also said he had seen Hall and Holladay kiss while watching football at a party, and said Hall had kissed his own wife, the document says.

he other sexual exploits allegedly took place at hotels and parties at other officers’ houses and on a boat, it said.

One of the male officers involved in the investigation also reported serious concerns about the female officer's mental health.

The officer alleged Hall had once pulled the trigger on an empty gun pointed at her temple “so she could hear what it sounded like” and said she was suffering from mental illness.

The terminated officers are patrol officer Maegan Hall, patrol officer Juan Lugo-Perez, Sgt. Henry Ty McGowan, Sgt. Lewis Powell and detective Seneca Shields.

The suspended officers are Patrol and K-9 Officer Larry Holladay, Patrol Officer Patrick Magliocco and Patrol Officer Gavin Schoeberl.

In a statement, Mayor Cole said: "This situation is unacceptable and as soon as it was brought to our attention it was immediately investigated and action was taken upon the individuals involved.

"Our top priority moving forward will include rebuilding the public’s trust. I have full confidence in the police department’s leadership team and their ability to lead the department.

"We will be retraining all of our employees in the rules, regulations, and expectations set forth by city leadership."

Hall allegedly performed oral sex on two police officers

Cop cervix.jpg

Cop 1.jpg

Cervix Five Guys.jpg

Edited by BigusDicus
  • Haha 1