Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doggie,

I need a 3x dress and perfer something in pink to match my wrist bans  :lol:  :o  :beer ..  Can't wait to down a few pints with you sexy man :lol:  :beer

fornicator

Who's team is this guy on again? :D

I'm definitely getting the impression that he bats for the other side. 3.gif

Hi Fornicator

I am looking forward to seeing the attire of all those players claiming more than 28 shots a round. Don't forget the makeup as well!

Look forward to downing a few pints with you as well. When do you arrive in Pattaya?

Doggie

English,

I am very pleased that you are posting a picture of me from RHC to prove you are a handsum man :P

I must have been very wrong thinking that all the girls calling out ch) <laugh HANSUM MAN COME HERE :clap2 :clap2 :clap2 . was just trying open up my wallet all the way!

:clueless

:3some

:chogdee2 :chogdee2

Sorry I will not join you all for the RHC this year :banghead

/golfer

Hi Saigon.

Sorry you can't make it this year Tim

Look after that leg of yours and get fit for next year, your team may need you :banghead

hope to see you around again.

Cheers

Duece

Saigon,

Likewise M'8. Sorry you cannot make it this year. Will miss our little friendly confrontations whether they were on the golf course, bowling green or pool table.

Hope all goes well with your recovery and that we can catch up again next year.

Steveo

Now the deal - if you are able to provide some good inside information on the European entries in the Cup and subsequently this information leads to some financial gain for myself - well I will be eternally grateful and play a round or two with you in November.

Steveo

Consequent to the challange that you set me some weeks ago I have spent quite some time studying the form of the horses in your upcoming big races next month namely the Caulfield Cup, Cox Plate and Melbourne Cup.

From the Euro aspect my suggestion would be Bandari (80/1) in the Caulfield Cup into Westerner (25/1) in the Melbourne Cup. Stick with your own mare Makyebe Diva in the Cox Plate and keep her safe in the Cup if she starts.

Another in the Melb Cup worth a small interest is an ex Euro Hugs Dancer also at 80/1 and for old times sake as you are obviously a lover of all things Thai Soi Cowboy at 200/1.

Best of luck and looking forward to many golf games with you in November.

English

We will be arriving in Pattaya Nov.5th Marz and my brother Art his Handicap is 15 and Mind is I say 27 so I don't have to wear a dress, Is there still room to play in the Ride her cup???We are from USA and both Large Shirt size.

marz Posted: Sep 20 2005, 10:06 AM 

We will be arriving in Pattaya Nov.5th Marz and my brother Art his Handicap is 15 and Mind is I say 27 so I don't have to wear a dress, Is there still room to play in the Ride her cup???We are from USA and both Large Shirt size.

Doggie is not on the board much at the moment and after last night that is no surprise. When the pics go up you may never hear from either of us ever again. LOL.

I will answer for him that you will both be very welcome and when you confirm then your tea shirt sizes are required along with you inside leg measurement etc as well. See earlier posts. This is turning into the biggest event we have had so far and still time to up the course numbers if needs be.

Doggie,

Despite every good and reasonable effort to coerce my schedule, I regret to inform that I will be unable to fulfill my duties as a member of the American team for this year's events. I had been counting on partaking every bit as much as I needed to partake, but the production I'm on will not wrap in time for me to make the trip over. Next year's dates will be treated with greater devotion and forethought.

I hope Year 4 of the Cup is the biggest and best yet, even in my absence.

Pen

I will arrange that small thing for you and as you are part of the US team I assure you that your clubs will be of the finest quality with beech wood shafts and solid cast iron heads. Just leave it to me.

Seriously. Anyone who needs rental clubs please let us know in plenty of time. It would be awful if the US team had to play their rounds with lady's pitching wedges of which I can get dozens if needs be. :unsure:

Hilly,

Be warned playing only with ladies pitching wedges might improve Fornicators game and that is coming from a friend. If that is all you kind find he will be glad to try them as it would be impossible to hurt his game. Please make sure to coordinate the shaft color to the dress, bra, and panty selection Doggie has made to go with Fornicators 96 handicap.

Cheers :D :beer ,

BigKev

ps Best to the Missus see you on the 3rd Nov.

I will arrange that small thing for you and as you are part of the US team I assure you that your clubs will be of the finest quality with beech wood shafts and solid cast iron heads. Just leave it to me.

Seriously. Anyone who needs rental clubs please let us know in plenty of time. It would be awful if the US team had to play their rounds with lady's pitching wedges of which I can get dozens if needs be. :D

Hi,

Sailfast's group will need three sets of clubs. Can you get my shafts in a leapord print to match my g string?

Thanks,

Sailfast

And I'll provide the Euro/World team with state-of-the-art featheries! :D

Sailfast Posted: Oct 2 2005, 11:56 PM 

Hi,

Sailfast's group will need three sets of clubs. Can you get my shafts in a leapord print to match my g string?

Thanks,

Sailfast 

Consider it done mate. Looking forward to seeing the combination when you have to drop your cacks. I also know just the caddy for you. :D

Um, hold off on the kateoy-caddy "mate" :D

All refrences to cross dressing and the like are related to my handicap in the game of golf. The rules state that, unless I improve my game in the next 30 days (highly unlikely) I should be wearing a dress.

Now if I'm going to wear a dress, I might as well match and look sharp :P

The rules say nothing about 2guns 2guns or :bj2 :bj2 or :bj1 or :wanker

However, Caddie(s) of the female gender (born, not manufactured) who are gregarious and aiming to please would be wonderful.

Thanks for sorting out the clubs. Looking forward to meeting you and buying you a beer.

Sailfast

Rental clubs

If anyone needs rental clubs, can you please either post or send me a PM with:

Dates for delivery and return

Left or right handed

Graphite or steel shafts

I will have our local guy source the best prices and then I will post the details.

Doggie

Bill 4 you will not be there, take him off of list, hopes to be there next year.

With 3 weeks to go, here is the latest list of entries:

Team USA and Canada

Confirmed players

Grendel (Capt)

Mescalito

Scoby

Martin

BKK Bob 40

Shilo

Big Kev

Fornicator

Thumper

Sailfast

Rayray1271

Dward2929

Bob 4 you

Pakawala

Marz

Art

J

Golfer Mike

Khun Jack

Eugene

Canadian Vic

USA players who have still to confirm

Sammy

Monte

Team Europe

Confirmed players

Deuce (Captain)

Ben

Doggie

Soft Rabbit

Big Brian

Bertie 707

Foursome Frank

Bald Baz

Pieman

Hilly

Anne Marie

Priory

LV&RB

Simon B

The English Patient

Hammer

Steve G 19552

Diner Dave

Nasty Nick

The Dazzler

Lee

Europe players who have still to confirm

Brian C

Eneukman (Alan)

Australians and Kiwis

Confirmed

Steve O

Dungheap - Aussie living in Japan

Taxi

JC 1

Mr Bill

Geisha Golf Girl - a mystery entry from Japan!

All the places are now filled but you can join the wait list.

Remember, you have to register and pay your entry fee at the FLB Bar between 2000 and 2100 on 6th November. Any slots left after 2100 will go to players on the wait list.

Doggie

Edited by doghaus