Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi all ,I have booked Mr Tooms Taxi for my next visit to LOS on the 20th april,I e-mailed him and he replied the next day,so that looks good as he answers his mail quickly,I will report on his service when I get to pattaya and let you know if his servioce is as good as it appears to be,and if there are any additions to his stated 1200baht price.

How far in advance do you recommend booking with him? I arrive in BKK on 15 April and will head down to Pattaya on the 17th.

hi anybody been to the airport from pattaya with mr toom ? whats the cost is it thesame as comeing 1200 all in ?

whats he like for early mornining pick ups say 03.00am? is he on time

tryied to phone him but cannont reach him thanks

• 4 years later...
Mr Tooms service is great and as far as I know they are very well known for their service in Pattaya. They makes you reach your destination soon with good comfort and even their price is reasonable if compared to others.

This post is over 4 years old but his prices are still the same (B1200 to Pattaya, B1000 to airport). Using him again next month.

Glyn.

• 2 months later...
Great thanks Boss hope can take care soon

Mr T is 200 baht cheaper from the airport and 100 cheaper to the airport.

It is quite easy to get a taxi for 1000 baht tolls included from the airport.

When is Mr Toom going to become competitive and why does he think charging 20% more than Mr T is reasonable.

Why should anyone pay 20% more for the same service?????

Why should anyone pay 20% more for the same service?????

Well the reality is it might not be the same service...

Also I pay more than 20% up to go to the airport as my place is hard to find and I want someone who knows where it is.

Anyhow dontcha, aren't you a Bell bus type of guy! :banghead

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all ,I have booked Mr Tooms Taxi for my next visit to LOS on the 20th april,I e-mailed him and he replied the next day,so that looks good as he answers his mail quickly,I will report on his service when I get to pattaya and let you know if his servioce is as good as it appears to be,and if there are any additions to his stated 1200baht price.

Dear friend now i have some problem if i want to make my web page but i'm not good for ENG. write can you help me please

HI FORUM I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IVE BOOKED MR TOOM MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS EVEN CALLED FROM PLANE WHEN LANDED JUST TO SY ALWAYS PICKED ME UP GREAT SERVICE IM SORRY YOU WERE LET DOWN MAYBE WHEN HE GIVES DRIVERS JOBS THEY SOMETIMES PICK UP OUT SIDE BUT TOOMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WAITING FOR ME

LOUIS :clueless

ILL BE BOOKING MRV TOOM AGAIN FOR SURE :whistling:

I had never used Mr Toom before despite hearing mostly positive reviews. Decided to give them a try.

Their email confirmation is pasted below with pricing.

My flight was on time. Driver was there waiting for me. He grabbed my bags, was professional in every manner. We were in his car within minutes. Drove aggressively, but not dangerously to Pattaya. Made excellent time.

I was satisfied. Paid him 1200 baht plus 200 tip. Driver seemed very pleased.

Had a friend coming in 3 days later. Sent Mr Toom an email with flight info. My friend's experienced the same level of service.

BD

"Dear Boss

Hope all as well and so thanks for confidence me yes sure I can do that and price is still 1,200 THB. Include all same last time I make reservation your order already can confirm now after immigration and customs clear please look for YOUR NAME ON A SIGN AROUND EXIT DOOR NUMBER 3 INSIDE ARRIVAL HALL if have any problem please call to me

Great thanks see you on __________th after 06.00 am.

MR.TOOM BKK. Call (+66) 018-4827148 or (+66) 083-0178066

Ps. if you want me take back to the A/P price is 1,000 THB. include all please let me know later

Mr T and Mr Toom are NOT the same!

There's a Mr Toom thread active in this section now. Why don't you post info about Mr Toom there? :clueless

Mr T and Mr Toom are NOT the same!

There's a Mr Toom thread active in this section now. Why don't you post info about Mr Toom there? :clueless

Cause I messed up. Did not realize they are 2 different entities.

A thousand pardons.......

Please feel free to move or delete my post.

Cause I messed up. Did not realize they are 2 different entities.

A thousand pardons.......

Please feel free to move or delete my post.

Now moved.

It's the second post in two days I've moved, and as I have said, I'm lazy and hate work.

Now, watch it from now on! :clueless