Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

All Drinks 85b At Catz-a-gogo

............................................... 85B DRINKS !!! ........................................

With exchange rates hurting just about everyone there have been a lot of posts urging bars to reduce prices. Some bars have introduced specials on well drinks/some beers but we thought we'd try something different. You want lower prices ? You got 'em...... :D

From tomorrow, ALL drinks* (except ladydrinks) will be priced at 85B (65B during happy hour 8.00-9.30).

Want a bottled beer ? That'll be 85B.

Jack Daniels/Johnnie Walker Black ? 85B please.

Even cocktails and Bacardi Breezers are just 85B.

No exceptions - every customer drink in the bar is 85B.

We've also reduced ladydrinks from 110B to 100B and barfines are down to 500B from 600B.

But it's not just about cheap booze - we've also added some cracking new dancers to our line-up. A few examples from the last couple of nights......

QV001.jpg

QV010.jpg

QV003.jpg

QV004.jpg

QV006.jpg

QV007.jpg

QV009.jpg

QV002.jpg

QV011.jpg

QV012.jpg

So stop by and check out the ladies in comfortable surroundings at prices well below most bar beers!!!

We'll be running this promo for at least 2-3 months initially to see if it takes off. If it proves to be popular we'll be able to continue it right through the year. Over to you guys.......

Cheers

Pie

* Draught beer remains @ 65B for a large 330ml glass.

Edited by Pieman
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

- beer

- wisky

- coktails

- lady drinks

but once again no mention of soft drinks :D

From what I see in gogos more and more guys drink Coke, Soda or Water

and selling 85 baht a 5 baht bottle of water is a very good business, isn't it ?

Ok. Price reduction is a good thing for alcohol(ic) drinkers

but many gogos (like Coyotees not far) already had soft drinks at 85 baht

so not certain it helps for soft drinkers...

Idefix

A step in the right direction.

Pity you had to take so long to feel our pain.

Now then, tough decision. Should I have 3 happy hour Tigers for 120 Baht at the Rockhouse or 2 happy hour tigers at Catz for 130 ??? :D

Now then, tough decision. Should I have 3 happy hour Tigers for 120 Baht at the Rockhouse or 2 happy hour tigers at Catz for 130 ??? :D

Go to the RH. A warm welcome for you there awaits....

My God - hard to please some people - give the booze away for free and there would still be whingers on here. :D

Sadly I happily married man. :gulp Otherwise the lovely in Pics 2 and 8 would do it for me. :D

Hope to see you in May M'8.

:gulp

A step in the right direction.

Pity you had to take so long to feel our pain.

Depends what do you want ? If pretty girls, then.... :gulp

Robin,

Watch out for the guy knocking on the door at 8 o'clock and trying to smuggle in his own goulash. :gulp

If you want to insinuate about me ... you are late... many times before this price reducing smuggled my goulash in and guzzled it with numerous girls... :D

Depends what do you want ? If pretty girls, then.... :rolleyes:

If you want to insinuate about me ... you are late... many times before this price reducing smuggled my goulash in and guzzled it with numerous girls...

Gabor,

I wouldn't dream of it. I always assumed that you stopped by the bug cart on the way home to grab yourself a couple of stick insects.

Mind you, it does look like Robin has a couple of waif-like creatures that would be right up your strasse.

Edited by CheshireTom
Robin,

Watch out for the guy knocking on the door at 8 o'clock and trying to smuggle in his own goulash. :rolleyes:

Never mind the hungarians, better watch out theres a dusa about

Gabor,

I wouldn't dream of it. I always assumed that you stopped by the bug cart on the way home to grab yourself a couple of stick insects. :rolleyes:

Mind you, it does look like Robin has a couple of waif-like creatures that would be right up your strasse.

Locust is yummy too....

We'll be running this promo for at least 2-3 months initially to see if it takes off. If it proves to be popular we'll be able to continue it right through the year. Over to you guys.......

Oh no!

Catz was always a good quiet place where you could go and collect your thoughts away from the hurly burly of Walking Street - because there would never be more than 2 other customers in there at the same time.

Is this going to change? :rolleyes:

Is this going to change? :rolleyes:
Hi,

Maybe if other Gogos of Soi 16 close it will change...

Soi 16 is already nearly a dead place with many closed bars

There is a big banner there "Gogo For Sale".

Does anyone know which Gogo it is about ?

Hi,

Maybe if other Gogos of Soi 16 close it will change...

Soi 16 is already nearly a dead place with many closed bars :rolleyes:

By the time I get down to the Soi 16 end of Walking street, I have already had a skinful.

There have been more than a couple of times when the door guy outside Catz sees me walking up and opens the door and I walk into Catz by mistake thinking it is Club Boesche...but when I see half a dozen average looking girls staring at me from the stage inside a deserted bar, I soon realise my mistake.

By the time I get down to the Soi 16 end of Walking street, I have already had a skinful.

There have been more than a couple of times when the door guy outside Catz sees me walking up and opens the door and I walk into Catz by mistake thinking it is Club Boesche...but when I see half a dozen average looking girls staring at me from the stage inside a deserted bar, I soon realise my mistake.

As opposed to half a dozen bigger than average looking Thai men glowering at you if you had not mistaken the door.

Good move by Catz, leaf from LD1, it works for them, I hope it does for you.

Was good in the past in there. They could return to form. Worth a visit imho.

Ok. Price reduction is a good thing for alcohol(ic) drinkers

but many gogos (like Coyotees not far) already had soft drinks at 85 baht

so not certain it helps for soft drinkers...

Idefix

Oh fercrissake stop it! Is the title of the post "helping soft drinkers"?

Everyone is in some special group, often a group of one. What about people who ride to the bars on bicycles and need more liquid? What about the customers who weren't able to use their ATM card today? What about people who have an upset stomach and need Alka-Seltzer? This doesn't help these tragic victims of life at all.

I drink a LOT of soft drinks and I don't feel your pain. If you want the cheapest soft drink, go to a drinks stand and have the gal pour your Coke or Sprite into a plastic bag and give her 8 baht, then go sit on the steps of 7-11 and ponder on why the girls all laugh as soon as you walk in.

It's because THEY don't give a crap about your ridiculous problem either.

Bars make more money on Cokes than Cointreau. I have three questions about that. Yes? And? Your point is?

In the meantime, good for Catz to bring down some prices some of the time. How can that be a bad thing?

Edited by joekicker
behavioural problems and mood swings grin

Do you have a lot of that? Highly selective quoting is a common cause, along with smartaxxism.