Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Club Misty's "Fight The Credit Crunch Campaign!"

I was in the other night and the prices must be good because I don't even remember paying my bill! *hic*

It was good to see you Mate!

Hope to do so again soon.

Regards

Paul

:banghead

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry but we don't Sell Towers of BEAR! :banghead

The Towers of BEER have currently been discontinued but I'm sure I can sort something out for you. ;)

See You Soon.

Regards

Paul

:D

Dam he really wanted a lot of BEARS, :allright but will have to do with bottled BEER instead then,

see you on Monday or Tuesday, depends on how tired i am when i get in Monday night :rotflmao

Dam he really wanted a lot of BEARS, :clap1 but will have to do with bottled BEER instead then, :clap2

see you on Monday or Tuesday, depends on how tired i am when i get in Monday night :thumbup

See you Monday Night then! :bigsmile:

Regards

Paul

:clap1

Paul how much are the towers of bear now in Misty's, i will be bringing a guy in who says hew can drink lots of beer LOL see you in 5 days

Could be quite an attraction:

The Missouri State Sugar Bears

Sugar_Bears_2008_09.jpg

Edited by Evil Penevil
Could be quite an attraction:

The Missouri State Sugar Bears

post-9139-1238244603.jpg

Well how would you rate these girl's looks against those of the normal fuglies that you find in Eden/Hell.

Truthful answer for a change now, Dr. Evil... <grin

quote name='Arno' date='Mar 28 2009, 02:51 PM' post='641317']

Well how would you rate these girl's looks against those of the normal fuglies that you find in Eden/Hell.

Truthful answer for a change now, Dr. Evil... :D

By your statement, I am assuming that you have been there???? I've been to The Hell's Club and had two beautiful women, by anyones standard, and had a great time! Very professional and worth the baht!

So, that only leads me to believe that the good looking girls ran and hide when they saw you coming! Methinks that is TRUTHFULL! :D

Hate to thread fuck Paul, but I just couldn't resist! Looking forward to seeing you and having a couple (or 3 4 5, whatever?) on next trip!

Truthful answer for a change now, Dr. Evil... :allright

By your statement, I am assuming that you have been there???? I've been to The Hell's Club and had two beautiful women, by anyones standard, and had a great time! Very professional and worth the baht!

So, that only leads me to believe that the good looking girls ran and hide when they saw you coming! Methinks that is TRUTHFULL! :party

I think part of the problem is that they normally only allow you to have one drink before you have to choose a girl.

Maybe if they increased this limit by a factor of 20 or 30 times then this could help to improve the attractiveness of the girls....then again on second thoughts, probably not! :allright

Damn it Paul, bad enough half your posts say "Cheers mate, see you then!"

Do you have to open two threads with the same title? :allright

He has a lot of mates,

and an old work related disability , before the operation he was a airline stewardess

" goodbye , goodbye " :allright

Joe

quote name='Arno' date='Mar 28 2009, 02:51 PM' post='641317']

Truthful answer for a change now, Dr. Evil... :bigsmile:

So, that only leads me to believe that the good looking girls ran and hide when they saw you coming! Methinks that is TRUTHFULL! :thumbup

Hate to thread fuck Paul, but I just couldn't resist! Looking forward to seeing you and having a couple (or 3 4 5, whatever?) on next trip!

No problem Sir!

Look forward to seeing you back here some time soon.

Regards

Paul

:clueless

He has a lot of mates,

and an old work related disability , before the operation he was a airline stewardess

" goodbye , goodbye " :thumbup

Joe

Now, now Joseph.

Be nice! :bigsmile:

Regards

Paul

:clueless

What is it with some of you dimwits,Paul puts a good offer on to help customers,and to get more customers in due to the downturn in tourists and some of you moan like fuck.Get a life and go in or dont go in

UP TO YOU

but dont slag this well meaning offer

What is it with some of you dimwits,Paul puts a good offer on to help customers,and to get more customers in due to the downturn in tourists and some of you moan like fuck.Get a life and go in or dont go in

UP TO YOU

but dont slag this well meaning offer

Many Thanks for your words of support.

Regards

Paul

:party

Back in town in a few days! Look forward to calling in again as usual... :unsure:

Look forward to seeing you.

Regards

Paul

Thanks so much for the earley heads up on the HAPPY HOUR Mate :bigsmile:

(think first night,MMs Party),but we all enjoyed it mate, prior to partyand on other nights.

Great Value

For a Go-Go you could actually talk to the stunning ladies,what a novell IDEA :banana :banana .

Gotta be in front of the crowd just with this Aspect alone PSP

All the best Mate

See u next trip (Usual spot with your lap top)

Bruiser

What, no more tower bears??

38172000wDcvjs_ph.jpg

I liked the tower bears! :unsure:

Oh well, good there's still plenty of Asahi for me :clueless

A Misty's VIP Card awaits your return Sir!

I am sure that will more than compensate for your disappointment! :banghead

Regards

Paul

I am sure that will more than compensate for your disappointment! :sorry

Regards

Paul

:cry2

If I flash my VIP card at the baht bus driver, do you suppose he'll let me ride for 10 baht?

Am I also entitled to a card...I've been to Misty's twice in the last 6 months...that must make me one of the most regular of the customers :sorry

Am I also entitled to a card...I've been to Misty's twice in the last 6 months...that must make me one of the most regular of the customers :sorry

Arno, have you in fact ever set foot in Thailand?

Thanks so much for the earley heads up on the HAPPY HOUR Mate <huh

(think first night,MMs Party),but we all enjoyed it mate, prior to partyand on other nights.

Great Value

For a Go-Go you could actually talk to the stunning ladies,what a novell IDEA <huh <huh .

Gotta be in front of the crowd just with this Aspect alone PSP

All the best Mate

See u next trip (Usual spot with your lap top)

Bruiser

Good to see you again Mate and Thank You for your kind words.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Regards

Paul