Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

If it wasn't for the USA coming to the rescue of the UK twice in the 20th Century. You would be speaking German today.

BTW what a bull shit post by a troll. :allright

Thanks to member Paul1970 for this thread :allright

Americans

That Brit isn't all bad. He knows enough to drink Fosters.

If it wasn't for the USA coming to the rescue of the UK twice in the 20th Century. You would be speaking German today.

LMAO....When you can learn to laugh at yourself, then you'll be a much happier person.

This thread could be classed as troll'ish I suppose, but then again you could also look at it as just being a bit of fun :gulp

Depends what side of the fence you are on and whether you have a sense of humour.

Thanks for putting yourself in your pigeon hole.

That Brit isn't all bad. He knows enough to drink Fosters.

Fosters is piss water!

LMAO....When you can learn to laugh at yourself, then you'll be a much happier person.

This thread could be classed as troll'ish I suppose, but then again you could also look at it as just being a bit of fun :gulp

Depends what side of the fence you are on and whether you have a sense of humour.

Thanks for putting yourself in your pigeon hole.

Fosters is piss water!

I gotta agree with you and yes Fosters is piss water. Crown Lager on the other hand is good beer. :allright

All my life I had admired and respected the British until I started visitng Pattaya.

There couldn't be a bigger bunch of Western low life pond scum anywhere else, but Pattaya.

Most of the older Brits are still gentlemen, but the younger group, almost anyone of them under 50 are ill mannered, ill spoken, obscene (usually prone to scatological "humor"), tattooed drunks who think drinking until they can barely walk and starting a fight with anyone who looks cross-eyed in their direction is a "jolly good time."

What is even more pathetic is how they think and act like they, a second, no third class power, are superior to the rest of the world, when even the Thai find them inferior to the common soi dog.

The British lower the quality of life wherever they go and Pattaya is the prime example.

Trailer park trash at best.

:allright

Edited by Scalawag
All my life I had admired and respected the British until I started visitng Pattaya.

There couldn't be a bigger bunch of Western low life pond scum anywhere else, but Pattaya. The British lower the quality of life wherever they go. Most of the older Brits are still gentlemen, but the younger group, almost anyone of them under 50 are ill manner, ill spoken, obscene (usually prone to scatological "humor"), tattooed drunks who think drinking until they can barely walk and starting a fight with anyone who looks cross-eyed in their direction is a "jolly good time."

What is even more pathetic is how they think and act like they, a second, no third class power, are superior to the rest of the world, when even the Thai find then inferior to the common soi dog.

Trailer park trash at best.

:gulp

:gulp Plenty of septic scum in Pattaya too!

Keeping on topic though, still, not so bright are they? :allright

Keeping on topic though, still, not so bright are they? :gulp

How does someone with your odd personality type stay in business?! Seems you would drive any customers away, but, then, again, you probably surround yourself with your own, ill mannered, foul mouthed, kind. A real miscreants festival. :allright

How does someone with your odd personality type stay in business?! Seems you would drive any customers away, but, then, again, you probably surround yourself with your own, ill mannered, foul mouthed, kind. A real miscreants festival. :allright

It's the likes of you that give Yanks a bad name...!

You're not smart enough to figure out that the OP has nothing to do with me or my opinion...Yet you come in here, thumping your chest and shouting your mouth off with your disgruntled personal attacks and opinions.

Who'd want the likes of you and your twarted thoughts and insults around them, certainly not me!

:gulp

It's the likes of you that give Yanks a bad name...!

You're not smart enough to figure out that the OP has nothing to do with me or my opinion...Yet you come in here, thumping your chest and shouting your mouth off with your disgruntled personal attacks and opinions.

Who'd want the likes of you and your twarted thoughts and insults around them, certainly not me!

Please tell me what bar you own so I never spend a satang in it?

It doesn't matter the OP has nothing to do with you, but because it reflects your own personal and twisted point of view, as we have seen in almost every topic you have authored, you started this thread and posted the link to the original topic. You are not funny. Just another sad, twisted POM who can't deal with the fact that the old home land has become just another near 3rd world Muslim country

You Brits are getting more and more like the French every day.

Som nom na, as the saying goes.

Edited by Scalawag
Please tell me what bar you own so I will never spend a satang in it?

It doesn't matter the OP has nothing to do with you, but because it reflects your own personal and twisted point of view you started this thread and posted the link to the original topic. You are not funny. Just another sad, twisted POM who can't deal with the fact that the old home land has become just another near 3rd world Muslim country

You Brits are getting more and more like the French every day.

Som nom na, as the saying goes.

:allright and continues to make himself to look the fool! :gulp

The thread doesn't reflect my 'alleged' personal and twisted POV, nor was it posted because I am 'allegedly' a twisted POM that cannot deal with the fact that the old home land has become just another near 3rd world Muslim country.

However, you coming in here bleating like a child and gobbing off with your opinion of Brits, gifts the board members an insight to your sick, twisted and bitter attitude.

Let's see how the Brits stack up:

Stupid British Kids

Stupid British Bitches

Bottom line Kolobos, is that things must be pretty fuckin' boring over at Live, for you to come over to Talk in order to troll.

You could have at least used your own thread...Most of the links were wank BTW.

As for pattaya-live being quiet and me being classed as a troll, laughable...The OP was taken from pattaya-live and I found it amusing and thought I'd share it with the members here.

Forgot that you're all a touchy bunch, with no sense of humour.

:allright

Edited by kolobos
Forgot that you're all a touchy bunch, with no sense of humour.

:moon

The touchy bunch tag falls elsewhere, IMHO.

It is others (non-Americans) who consistently feel it necessary to point towards Americans.

WTF ?

Why does/do America/Americans seems occupy so much of your time ?

Fooking sad sacks 'o shit. :bigsmile:

I didnt like the title of the thread, but when I saw it was a link to an Al Murray stand up routine, I realised it was just a bit of humour. He takes the piss out of " Great britain" as much as any other country. That isnt Al Murrays actual persona. Its a character he plays called " The Pub Landlord" and is a pisstake of that type of person as much as his comedy victims. Get a fucking sense of humour guys.

And Scalawag outed himself as a fool. Sorry Scalawag, but true. Painting everyone under 50 from the UK, as you did , was nonsense. Fuck, half the uk young walk about now as if theyre a Gangsta from an American rap song.

Time we started speaking German :bigsmile:

The British Army were winning wars all over the world while you lot were still running around trying to beat the Indians. :moon

Top ten reasons for being seppo.

1. You can turn up years late for the war and claim all the glory.

2. You can make crap cars that wont go around corners.

3. You invented Jazz.

4. You cannot spell.

5. You invented pool because you cant play snooker.

6. You are the "world champions" at American football.

7. You dont understand the offside rule.

8. You spell whisky with an E.

9. You put "maters" into beer.

10. LDOP.

:bigsmile:

Geeze guys lighten up a bit :clap2

just a bit of a laugh,If it makes you feel better take a couple of shots at us Aussies.We sure give you enough ammunition.Take our politicians, PLEASE :thumbup

I didnt think there was any malise involved in origanal post.

I must have been a very lucky guy as all the Americans and English(even under 50yr olds,Not you Ting Tong) I have met from the board are all great guys.Who all get on fantastic and tend to have a laugh at ourselves and our differences.It is meeting people from all over the world in Patts that is one of the towns endering features.

Try a bar crawl with a couple Aussies ,Poms ,Yanks,Irish,Scots and a few europeans.Not forgetting a canadian(couldnt forget you Green Malaka).And you have a Awesome day with heaps of banter and laughs,deffinently an experience not to be missed :banana

All the Best

Bruiser

4. You cannot spell.

Like the extra vowels are necessary...........

BTW, it's 'of' not "at". real football is not prancing around kicking a round ball and we're the "World" champs of Baseball too :party

...real football is not prancing around kicking a round ball and we're the "World" champs of Baseball too :party
I'll give them rugby as being a man's game. The shirts are getting a bit passe though.

As far as baseball, a Canadian team has won the World Series, and in the recently-completed World Baseball Classic the US only made it to the semifinals. The final was between Korea and Japan, and Japan won. Congrats to them, both they and the Koreans played a hell of a tournament. I watched much of it in the US before coming to Thailand.