Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

And yet another skin to play with

Definitely distinctive but currently I'm using a small screen (notebook) and I don't find the dark background very easy on the eyes when the print is small.

Let`s just try one more then we`ll have "foreskins" to play with :wanker :whistling:

Sorry! I`ll get my coat...... :leaving

Try PTalk Yellow then.:rolleyes:

AAaaarrgh! The original skin is gone?

And no pic-uploading allowed in this section?

Edited by joekicker
  • Downvote 1

AAaaarrgh! The original skin is gone?

And no pic-uploading allowed in this section?

The original IP.Board skins are removed from the list, but you should see several choices (4 in addition to one MOBILE skin) that range from lightly modified to heavily modified.

PTSkin - closest to vanilla version from Invision

PTYellow - transitioning to the "old yeller" format...work in progress

mahna mahna - color selection and simple layout except for the VIEW NEW POSTS at the bottom of the page :angry2

PTParadox - complex color scheme...my current favorite, btw

You should be able to upload now.

The original IP.Board skins are removed from the list, but you should see several choices (4 in addition to one MOBILE skin) that range from lightly modified to heavily modified.

Thanks. I think you were playing with them as I posted, sorry about that. When I posted, it showed only "IP.Mobile". I didn't much like the yellow. Paradox is very well done but I've never been partial to dark/black.

I want to register my "thanks" here for all your work on stuff like this. Phuocking with skins is above and beyond, in my opinion.

• Downvote 1