Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hotel near beach road - 1000b per night, whats decent.

As per thread title.

Just been dropped in it by a mate in the Phillipines, he has sent his mate here for his virgin trip. I do not know the guy but he landed yesterday and is coming from BKK tomorrow and just called me to organise him a room......... hate this shit as I know little in regards to the lay of the "tourist" land so to speak.

So any suggestions ?

1000 B at this time of year for a decent place is not a starter, The best deal that I know is the Sabai Inn standard room and this is a good hotel, good pools but no breakfast and better to pay an extra 200 and move up to a better room.

Put him in the Lek, perhaps he won't bother you again after that!

Stayed in AA on Soi 13, just too old and thread bare for my liking, better deal would be at Bay Breeze Soi Honey Inn compared to AA.

Anyway Fondles as this thread is 5 days old where did you end up parking him?

I like the Natural Beach Hotel, but they have raised prices. I think it would be 1250 baht now.

Havent stayed there in about 4 years, but every time im in Patts and walk down beach rd, i always keep seeing their flag/flyer advertising rooms at 950 baht a night.

Havent stayed there in about 4 years, but every time im in Patts and walk down beach rd, i always keep seeing their flag/flyer advertising rooms at 950 baht a night.

That's good to here, I was going by their web-site prices. It was never that expensive when I stayed there, but I haven't been there in 3 years.

That's good to here, I was going by their web-site prices. It was never that expensive when I stayed there, but I haven't been there in 3 years.

ThailandApril2011075.jpg