Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 241 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

There was a doco on football hooligans a good few years back, and they interviewed one of the owners of this bar. Basically he sued the Police for wrongful arrest and got £25k, then moved to Patts and opened the bar. My memory is pretty hazy though but I think thats what he said at the time.

There is still an underbelly of hooliganism in football today, nowhere near as bad as it was in the 80's though. Represents all that is bad about the UK, hoolies and lager louts did horrific damage to the reputation of England over the past years which, in all truth, still exsists to this day.

shameful.

if don,t like it dont drink in it ,a few bars about like it and a few farangs who think they run the soi,s, let them live in fntasay world. to many bars to worry about them. see same on corner bar soi6, but each to thier own

• 11 months later...

The best thing the new owner could do is rip all that shit off the walls and re paint the place and re name the bar , then when any of the low life cunts that used to drink there come back he can tell them to fuck off and find a new cesspit to play in...Enough Said..... :finger .

Places like this make me ashamed to be an Englishman........!!

• Upvote 3

I dunno...

The type will always exist and perhaps having them all penned up together rather than mixed in with the other punters has it's benefits.

Easy to avoid the place, and easy to figure out who it was aimed at.

• Upvote 1