Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

My View Talay 6, top (27) floor condo for nightly rental!

My View Talay 6 condo, when I'm not staying there, is available for NIGHTLY rentals.

Stay one, SINGLE, night or a dozen, up to you! :bhappy

Click the link here for the youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iMH_T4IMWk

And Dancewater handles EVERYTHING here: http://www.dancewatchers.com/vt6_27-1073.html

For newbies, the VT6 building is next to Central Festival Shopping Mall in the heart of Pattaya. Less than a five minute walk to Soi 7/8. Also an easy walk to Soi Buakhow.

Walking Street and Soi 6 (from the Second Rd side of the building) are both less than five minutes away by baht bus.

It's really the ideal location!

Lastly, in the building are multiple laundries, small restaurants, a coffee shop, two mini-marts, and a couple of massage places.

Any questions?

Do the quoted rates include electricity & water ?

Nice looking condo btw.

Sorry, the girl's NOT included :llaugh That's Dancewatcher's wife so he probably would not be happy!

Regarding utilities, YES, 100% of ALL utilities are INCLUDED (water/electric/cable/wifi) in the following prices.

Here's the full price schedule including ALL utilities:

June-October
1-2 Nights 2300/night
3-5 Nights 2200/night
6-10 Nights 1900/night
11 Nights plus 1700/night
Monthly rate not available

November-May
1-2 Nights 2700/night
3-5 Nights 2600/night
6-10 nights 2300/night
11 nights plus 2200/night

And, yes, it IS very nice. I take A LOT of pride in having a NICE place with quality linens (towels, sheets), fully furnished with dishes, plates, silverware. There is also a coffee maker, toaster, two-burner stove, and a rice cooker.

The TV has True Platinum (the best cable package) with A LOT of channels along with a DVD player, and FREE in-room WIFI.

More than happy to answer any other questions!

How bad is the noise coming from all those air handling units on top of Central Festival Plaza? It was clearly audible on the video when he went out onto the balcony to video the view.

Regarding 'noise' from Central Festival, no question when you're outside (on the balcony) it's noticeable (especially during the daytime) although because it's a 'consistent noise' I adjusted.

Being outside, though, during this time of the year is NOT recommended (too humid, hot!).

Nighttime, it seems(?) quieter and with the sliders closed it's VERY quiet.

I had installed double-pane window, sliders, as I HATE 'noisy' environments and it makes a HUGE difference. Also the 'security entrance' door reduces hallway noise.

• 1 month later...

The condo is filling up fast for the impending high season BUT nearly wide open for December.

http://www.dancewatc...t6_27-1073.html

Here are the rates, again:

November-May
1-2 Nights 2700/night
3-5 Nights 2600/night
6-10 nights 2300/night

As mentioned, these rates include ALL utilites (WIFI, True Vision Platinum cable, electric, water). They do not house keeping which you can either get from Dancewatcher OR on the main floor they have room cleaning for 180B/cleaning.

Regarding 'towels and linens', yes, their ARE plenty there as I brought 'quality' ones from the US (not the typical Thai crap).

Very nice condo in good location , the only thing that let's it down is there is no bathtub , i don't know about other peoples preferences but i like a good long soak in a tub every now and then , this is not a criticism of the condo in any way but i think you should consider getting one installed as it may be a bigger attraction for a lot of like minded people.... :thumbup

• 3 weeks later...

If you're seeking a monthly rate, let me know. As this is Thailand, everything is negotiable!

Most guys stay in Pattaya, on average, eight nights thus my condo is available PER night and requires NO commitments.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're seeking a monthly rate, let me know. As this is Thailand, everything is negotiable!

Most guys stay in Pattaya, on average, eight nights thus my condo is available PER night and requires NO commitments.

No matter what the add says

Sendt fra min ALE-L21 med Tapatalk

What would be the monthly rate March/April for 4-5 months?

You can check the availability on the Dancewatchers site. Working through them is also probably the best way to check on rates as well.

The condo is filling up fast for the impending high season BUT nearly wide open for December.

http://www.dancewatc...t6_27-1073.html

Here are the rates, again:

November-May

1-2 Nights 2700/night

3-5 Nights 2600/night

6-10 nights 2300/night

As mentioned, these rates include ALL utilites (WIFI, True Vision Platinum cable, electric, water). They do not house keeping which you can either get from Dancewatcher OR on the main floor they have room cleaning for 180B/cleaning.

Regarding 'towels and linens', yes, their ARE plenty there as I brought 'quality' ones from the US (not the typical Thai crap).

There you go, he stated MONTHLY RATES NOT AVAIALBLE

Maybe you borrow a pair to see the football score,,, then say ' you don't need them ' lol

Pure Gold .. Denial , denial , denial... Brilliant

Maybe you borrow a pair to see the football score,,, then say ' you don't need them ' lol

Guess you missed this......

Guess you missed this......

I read his advert where he states no monthly rates ???

He should say no tyre kickers you know the sort tell agents they are looking to buy and waste people's time , I know a guy who was attacked in bik for wasting a traders time ,was he selling glasses

Lol

• 1 month later...

The condo has openings, as of NOW, for the first half of December and the second half of January.

http://dancewatchers.com/vt6__27-1073_booking_calendar.html

If coming in the nest few months, I recommend booking quickly as condos here ARE filling up.

Several condos are fully booked into April!

Don't wait, book now!

• Downvote 1

It seems he does not want tyre kickers, who does ??

I hate this expression....

If I have money in my pocket and am willing to shop around whether buying or renting it's up to me whether I buy or not buy...

I took on the property agents on PA on exactly the same subject... The thing is they are not interested in BM loyalty or welfare its a fast buck to those unaware of what some people use the forums for..... Which is OK .... but don't try to intimidate by shaming guys into being tyre kickers..

Maybe there is a problem with your ears.. He clearly says one year possible..

I think the OP has taken his time and money to furnish with top quality items and it has excellent views in a good location....my concern long term wouldn't be with noise reduction on doors and windows but with walls....