Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Which team win NFL Super Bowl 2017

The Super Bowl won't be played until Sunday evening, but that doesn't mean there's nothing going on in the NFL world on Saturday night. The league is holding its annual awards show, NFL Honors, on Saturday evening at Wortham Theater Center in Houston.Actor and comedian Keegan-Michael Key is hosting the shindig (and already making “two-pump” jokes), where the NFL will unveil who won Most Valuable Player, Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year, Offensive and Defensive Player of the Year, Comeback Player of the Year, Coach of the Year, and the Sportsmanship Award.The 2017 Pro Football Hall of Fame class will also be announced at the event.All that and more will go down on Saturday night. Live stream ;link

With what add-on and where in that in the Minix do you guys hope to find the Superbowl ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It is usually aired on Thai TV but w/o commercials, which are sometimes the best part.

You can also stream it from services such as 'watch.USTVNow.com', free subscription, and see it just as it is aired in the US with a minor 10 seconds or so delay.

• Upvote 1

It is usually aired on Thai TV but w/o commercials, which are sometimes the best part.

You can also stream it from services such as 'watch.USTVNow.com', free subscription, and see it just as it is aired in the US with a minor 10 seconds or so delay.

Thanks - I guess that would work too. But I would prefer to use the a video add-on in the Minix. Surely some expats have employed "American ingenuity" (sp?) and found a good way for this ?

I was checking the programs and in Denmark it is sent with Danish commentary on the 3+ channel which is not in my small cable package and with German commentary on the Sat1 channel which IS included.

I was rooting for Atlanta but thought they would get beat. It now looks like Atlanta is kicking the shit out of the Pats. 28 to 3.

What a shame. Ryan was on his game and gave them a big lead the first half. Then the Atlanta coach then decided to sit on the lead and forgot who they were playing. Atlanta simply got out coached.

I slightly favored The Patriots..... afterBennet's fourth sack and with about10 mins to go I thought I'd nip out for a massage and shag.....

Last week after Federer lost the opening game and his serve in the 5th set I thought I can't watch the obsessive one beat him so..... I went out.

Sport is not predictable even with 10 mins and a record score to overhaul...

Lesson learned!

Edited by atlas2

Sounds like something that should be on Infowars. A lot of the kumbaya commercials would have made George Soros happy.

The 84 Lumber one was particularly kumbayaish. Then again, much of their staff and a lot of their sales is to 'questionable' demoncratic voters, citizens or not.

The 84 Lumber one was particularly kumbayaish. Then again, much of their staff and a lot of their sales is to 'questionable' demoncratic voters, citizens or not.

Living in California I am sort of used to that type of message.

Although I was not offended by anything I saw, it would be nice to have one day off a year from politics.

• Upvote 1