Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Not done this since I was a kid...

I really can't believe this shit. I trapped my fucking foreskin in my zip fly this morning. We did indeed "have a bleeder" as they say, currently sat in a loose pair of boxer shirts with the end of my penis covered in a mixture of Savlon and blood.

Just when I thought things were getting better. still, Mrs Butch is happy, as I'm flying out to the RP this week and was hoping to head over to LOS for a bit, I guess that puts her mind at rest. Having a scab covered penis is arguably not a great starting point for any potential liasons (despite my mongering career being over).

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BigusDicus said:

Scabs do not make for good photographs...

I think Butch realises that. Hence his story was not illustrated (thankfully!).

• Haha 1

Though I feel your pain...as you say a 'zip-trapped foreskin' is a rite of passage for the average gentile teen.......

Consider for a moment being a poor sod born into this  Aboriginal tribe!!!!!!!

(I BET THIS WAS THOUGHT UP BY SOME ABORIGINAL FEMINIST)

"Circumcision and Subincision

Mardudjara Aborigines Subincision illustration male rite of passageImage Enlarger

The rite of passage from boyhood to manhood of the Australian Mardudjara Aborigines consists of two parts: circumcision and sub-incision. Don’t know what sub-incision is? Read on. You’ll be wincing in pain.

When an Aborigine boy comes of age, usually around 15 or 16, the tribal elders will lead the boy to a fire and have him lie down next to it. Tribal members surround the boy while singing and dancing. Another group of men, called the Mourners, wail and cry while the circumcision is performed.

The tribal elder in charge of the circumcision sits on top of the boy’s chest facing his penis. He pulls up the foreskin and twists it so it can be cut off. Two men take turns cutting away the foreskin with knives that they’ve imbued with magical qualities. The boy bites down on a boomerang as the operation takes place.

When the circumcision is complete, the boy kneels on a shield that’s placed over the fire so the smoke can rise up and purify his wound.

While the boy sits there dazed and in pain, the tribal elders tell him to open his mouth and swallow some “good meat” without chewing it. The “good meat” is actually the boy’s freshly removed foreskin. After he’s swallowed a piece of his own wiener, the boy is told that he has eaten “his own boy” and that it will now grow inside him and make him strong.

Now comes the second part of the initiation — the sub-incision. A few months after the circumcision, the tribal elders take the young man again to a fire. An elder sits on the boy’s chest and takes ahold of the boy’s penis. Again, there are singers and men mourning at the ceremony. A small wooden rod is inserted into the urethra to act as a backing for the knife. The operator then takes a knife and makes a split on the underside of the penis from the frenulum (underneath the head of the penis) to near the scrotum.

After the sub-incision, the boy stands above the fire and allows his blood to drip into it. From now on the boy will have to squat when he urinates, just like a woman. In fact, some anthropologists posit that the sub-incision ceremony is done to simulate menstruation, allowing men to sympathize with the females of the tribe.

Edited by atlas2

Some month back I was horrified as I finished my shower to notice half my dick had turned black. My face drained, Adrenalin hit my system as I fretted wondering 'what the fuck have I caught now! After calming down and having a look it appeared to be a bruise, and indeed it faded and vanished over the next few days. I still don't know exactly what caused it, an enthusiastic BJ, a zipper accident (unlikely, you know when you do that). It surely hadn't been there long and I just concluded I made a clumsy dive into my pool, or sat down heavily on the shitter and forgotten catching it. It's back to it's regular yellow and green now. 

4 hours ago, jacko said:

Some month back I was horrified as I finished my shower to notice half my dick had turned black. My face drained, Adrenalin hit my system as I fretted wondering 'what the fuck have I caught now! After calming down and having a look it appeared to be a bruise, and indeed it faded and vanished over the next few days. I still don't know exactly what caused it, an enthusiastic BJ, a zipper accident (unlikely, you know when you do that). It surely hadn't been there long and I just concluded I made a clumsy dive into my pool, or sat down heavily on the shitter and forgotten catching it. It's back to it's regular yellow and green now. 

You need to loosen your chastity belt! <laugh