Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi guys

Ok i am asking you what you think ?

No this does not mean you get to kep the girl for a week .

So what time the next day do you think long time should finish ?

Your feed back will help us give YOU a better service,so dont hold back :unsure:

alan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard question ,it all depends how you getting on with the girl .

For example mine has been

leave at 8am

leave at 10am

leave at noon

leave at 2pm

leave at 4pm

leave after 3 day and nights :unsure:

Quite often the problem is getting them to leave without being ignorant.

It would also depend on what time you got back to the room. On a quiet night out I would say between 11a.m. and 1p.m. and for party/late nights out, I would say as long as they weren't late for their next shift at the bar.

Noon to 16:00 depending on the girl and what time you arrived back at the hotel the night before. Also, a Long Time means you get to go boom boom again in the morning.

If you have a late night and get back to the hotel at 03:00 and the girl tries to leave at 06:00, then she has tried to turn a Long Time into a Short Time and should be paid the Short Time rate.

If she refuses to go boom boom again in the morning she shouldn't be paid the Long Time Rate.

I always thought at earliest noon was a good time...As I never got back to my hotel room till >2am or so by time we get to sleep its nearly time for her to leave if she leaves at 8am, + Im still tired as hell and I like my sleep...noon enabled for a far more relaxed time IMHO and I like the girls around to have breakfast with etc if they want to, much better GFE.

Edited by Dirk_Diggler

11am to noon or there abouts. Boom sing then rest a bit. Boom sing a second time. Sleep then one more time before leaving. The clock starts when you pay bar, not when you get to the room.

Over night certainly, until after morning/early afternoon boom-boom :fight

I quite often, offer them to come for breakfast/lunch also, my cost obviously; if they are nice :fight

:fight

Early afternoon 3 p.m. incl. brunch if they are special :fight :fight otherwise 2 p.m. :fight

That corresonds to 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Central european time and helps to avoid any kind of jet lack :fight

Edited by scorpions

hi guys

Well not as much feed back as i had hope for but i am getting the idea.

Deadman WHy did you not come back the next day and tell us ,so we can fix this problem and make sure it does not happen again .

Please what girl was this and how long ago ? PLEASe do come see me and i will find some way to make it up to you,as this type of thing is not right.

alan

I like the idea of right before the pub opens. I realize the girls have to go back and SSS so returning them before that is all due is good for them

completely unrelated topic but Alan do you girlls shave their entire leg?

the reason I ask is some of the ones I met shave their thigh, but when you get down to their lower leg its as hairy as mine.

Just wanted to know if I have been running into the wrong women

It depends on what time I BF her and when we get to the room. Usually 8 to 12 hours. I am usually fine with a minimum of 8 hours. So if we are in room by midnight and she wants to leave a 8AM that's fine.

Alan I BFed a little spinner of yours on the 2 drinks for one bar craw in November. I took her before midnight and crawled a little then to room. She asked me before we got to the room if 6AM was okay. She needed to do something with a family. I said fine and she even offered ST price. I thought you'd like to know she had the where with all to talk about the time prior to getting in the room.

Alan,

As can be seen you will not get a "single" answer to your question, and whilst most seem to take in to account their needs, there seems to be little consideration for her's.

She does have a life outside her, 'work', and may well have other things to do before hitting the beauty parlour prior to turning up ready for work, at whatever time her joint opens at.

I figure 10/11 am is a fair average, it may well be that she is happy to stay on longer, but that should be her choice. Just as it is the guys choice if he elects to stay out drinking till 4/5 in the morning, rather than heading back to the hotel and :D :allright :gulp

dog

I don't think you can set a specific time. I would tell them to be flexible, they should wait until after the morning boom, but don't appear to be in a rush. Let the punter release them unless its getting well past noon. I think every go-go girl I have been with left shortly after the morning boom while the beer bar girls I practically had to shove out. Consequently I never barfined a GGG on consecutive nights as they didn't appear to be that interested while many BBGs I kept for numerous nights. This basically resulted in lost revenue for the go-go places and more business for the beer bars from me. It seems to me that most GGGs are looking for the short term benefits while the BBGs look more at the future as I've seems many BBGs become live ins or wives. Then again maybe its because they are more BBGs than GGGs.

Deadman WHy did you not come back the next day and tell us ,so we can fix this problem and make sure it does not happen again .

Please what girl was this and how long ago ? PLEASe do come see me and i will find some way to make it up to you,as this type of thing is not right.

alan

alan, i will definitely be stopping by in january with fellow aussie, db74 in tow! i've always had a good time but more so with your service girls :banghead

All service girls should A)NOT USE their CELL PHONE during the ENTIRE VISIT :banghead

:ang2 If LT, they should expect AND INITIATE am shag :banghead

C)ASK around noon if customer is happy and is okay to go

D) not be required to return to bar and pay BF if staying another night (pay later)

I golf a lot so, on a golf day, 08:30 is fine with me. On a non-golf day, I'd prefer 12:00. I usually discuss that before paying the BF.

What I do insist on is morning action. If that doesn't happen then she gets ST money.

I consider LT to be after we had a good nights sleep and then boom boom in the morning. I usually take them to breakfast and send then on their way. Usually done by noon. But if you do a 2 AM bar fine and then go to sleep at 4 AM it will be later. And damn can those girls sleep :llaugh.

RMJ

Noonish sounds about right for me. The important thing is that I get my morning BJ. The morning performance will often determine if she stays another night.

NOTHING starts the day off better than a blowjob, er well, recieving one :rolleyes:

If they pull that 6 am surprise exit crap, then it's just short time w/ the use of my hotel room as a crash pad. That is bullshit.

Now, if they tell me before the bar fine that they have to leave early then that is OK and I we can negotiate from there.

Sailfast