Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Coyotee's A Go-Go on Soi Marina Plaza celebrated its 3rd anniversary Wednesday and I had a long chat with Deano, one of the owners. He admitted to me that Coyotee's has taken a lot of criticism over the years -- some of it deserved -- for having girls that won't go with customers. However, he said he and co-owner TJ support the girls and would rather have them stay in the bar.

"We like to sell drinks, not the girls," he said.

For more on this engimatic bar, check out:

http://www.pattayaghost.com/2008/07/24/def...yotees-turns-3/

Coyotee's A Go-Go on Soi Marina Plaza celebrated its 3rd anniversary Wednesday and I had a long chat with Deano, one of the owners. He admitted to me that Coyotee's has taken a lot of criticism over the years -- some of it deserved -- for having girls that won't go with customers. However, he said he and co-owner TJ support the girls and would rather have them stay in the bar.

They do realise they are in Pattaya?

The guy must have been kidding right..?? If he wasn't then he simply gave the polictically correct answer, but then again 99.5% of people visiting Pattaya are not politically correct....So I have to conclude he is a fool :bigsmile:

I looked up the Ghost page about a plice crackdown on forums, but most of it is missing. Is it true that pokice are looking for people who post TG photos? Sounds a bit far fetched.

I agree with what kev0184 says. I've never had a problem barfining a girl at Coyotee's...and they are some of the best looking in town. They do take a bit of grooming to get their attention. Yes, that means buying lady drinks!

And, it's refreshingly honest of Deano to come out and say (what is obvious to bar owners), that they are in business to sell drinks. No bar or gogo owner cares for the guys who treat the bar like a brothel, come in, point at a girl, bar fine her and go...all without buying her or himself a drink. People like that ought to go to Soi 6 or a soapy for that.

No bar or gogo owner cares for the guys who treat the bar like a brothel, come in, point at a girl, bar fine her and go...all without buying her or himself a drink. People like that ought to go to Soi 6 or a soapy for that.

I agree. I never do it and it angers me to see it. Makes it seem like a cattle market. I mostly see Koreans doing this in AC.

So why do the bars allow it?

Perhaps they dont pay enough salary so the girl will quit if she is stopped going barfine.

TJ and Deano may be nice guys, and indeed are from what I hear, but the Thai's are running the place behind the scenes and EVERYTHING that goes on in there is some kind of scam or another. Variable barfines, not letting ladies go who want to, etc. are just some examples. Good looking girls, but the scams make it hard for me to do anything other than "dine and dash".

No bar or gogo owner cares for the guys who treat the bar like a brothel ..............

When the bars are supplying the girls and the short-time rooms on the premises isn't brothel a pretty accurate description ............ :D

When the bars are supplying the girls and the short-time rooms on the premises isn't brothel a pretty accurate description ............

Especially given that before 1 am that is likely the only place you are getting laid there as the mamasans won't let them leave before then.

When the bars are supplying the girls and the short-time rooms on the premises isn't brothel a pretty accurate description ............

You're being obtuse again, aren't you?

Hey probe, despite the name, Coyotee's (with 2 Es) is a gogo, not coyote (with one E) bar. named after Wil. E. Coyotee, as in the Road Runner.

I'm perfectly aware what kind of bar it's supposed to be. As has been mentioned there are too many variables to waste your time in this bar unless you only want to drink or bring along your attorney to help decipher the rules of the moment. That's why I suggested the sign on the door.

A little research will show that in fact the character's name is Wile E. Coyote. Also the Coyote girl concept may well have come from the movie Coyote Ugly. Neither of which end with 2 e's.

But thanks for the info. :bigsmile:

Had no problem there with Mrs. Cap. Pre-barfined a girl at 8pm for a midnight pick-up, went off and let her dance and LD-sell, got the pick-up at midnight. She stayed LT and was very nice indeed!

Just first hand experience.....

Andy Cap

A little research will show that in fact the character's name is Wile E. Coyote. Also the Coyote girl concept may well have come from the movie Coyote Ugly. Neither of which end with 2 e's.

But thanks for the info. <grin

Wile E. Coyote. True fact, no two e's.

Coyote Ugly movie. Probably explanation.

Neither Coyote ends with two e's. Fact.

For more on this engimatic bar, check out:

http://www.pattayaghost.com/2008/07/24/def...yotees-turns-3/

Let all hope the place goes out of business and he get shafted. :banghead

As I posted recently in the Member's bar, I was pleasantly surprised when I went there. I wasn't looking for a barfine..... just to sit, drink a beer or two and enjoy the entertainment. Some very cute girls dancing immodestly.

It's disadvantage is being so large, it needs a lot of customers to look like fun.