Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

OMG! My British GF has turned Thai

Hey Everyone,

This is my British Girl friend, Charlotte.

I met her on a cruise ship I work on three years ago. :lovee I am Canadian expat living here in Pattaya and have been for a few years now. When Charlotte isn't with me on the ship or at home in England, she is with me here in Pattaya. I am happy to report she loves it here as much as I and you all do. (and YES, she'll even go to the odd Go-Go bar with me :clap2 )

We were in the Floating market the other day and we decided to get her photo's taken there and I hope you all can agree, she looks OUTSTANDING. :clap1

I hope you enjoy them. :moon

Flower in hand, reduced.jpg

Looking back, reduced.jpg

Standing by vase, reduced.jpg

On the coutch, reduced.jpg

tip toe, reduced.jpg

• Upvote 1

Really great pics -- I'm not typically just a tits or ass or face kinda guy, but from those pics your lady has a hellva torso.

Beautiful smile, smooth looking skin and incredible stomach. cheers. :chogdee

Yes Charlotte is hot and a great girl. Hope you hold onto her at all costs.

Should be back in Patts sometime around april or may next year :clap2 . Hopefully you two

will be there :thumbup

PS She is hotter in person imho

Edited by roorsoldja

Hey Everyone,

This is my British Girl friend, Charlotte.

I met her on a cruise ship I work on three years ago. :lovee I am Canadian expat living here in Pattaya and have been for a few years now. When Charlotte isn't with me on the ship or at home in England, she is with me here in Pattaya. I am happy to report she loves it here as much as I and you all do. (and YES, she'll even go to the odd Go-Go bar with me :clap2 )

We were in the Floating market the other day and we decided to get her photo's taken there and I hope you all can agree, she looks OUTSTANDING. :clap1

I hope you enjoy them. :moon

Damn, Charlotte has an amazing likeness to Christy Gibson the Morlam singer. If it wasn't for the eyes(Charlote brown and Christy Green) I would have thought you were pulling our leg. :)

Christy

3130974414_942247f619.jpg

Edited by Norfloxacin400

Dear oh dear, there's always one, isn't there ..

Oh well, if someone puts pictures of their missus up on a mongers' board and invites comment, then it's open season, really.

Now, where's the "nudie pics, please" smilie icon thingie when you need it.....?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh well, if someone puts pictures of their missus up on a mongers' board and invites comment, then it's open season, really.

Now, where's the "nudie pics, please" smilie icon thingie when you need it.....?

That's only because no one knows what you look like.

Post your picture, when you will be in Thailand, where you will be staying, and then see if it's "open season".

The normal rules of behavior apply here. If you don't get that, you won't be here long.

for white girl, she looks fit...

as far as lucky, it does depend on her availability and her desires (which will dramatically change if you ever marry her).

NIce pictures. Thanks for posting.

It's a good life, isn't it? :)

Yep :chogdee this is what its all about.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. :clap1

Life here is or can be, more just the mongering. Girls can have a great time too. Every Bar girl we meet, treats Charlotte like a Princess. This truly is the land of smiles (not just sex).

The point of this whole post was, if you meet a very special person at "your" home, bring her here! Be honest, tell her what to expect, and be surprised like I was. You truly could have the best of both worlds!!! Like I have.

If your whole life's existence is about finding a "three holer". Well, I hope you enjoy that too. :allright

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1