Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

OMG! My British GF has turned Thai

Fair comment!

I am surprised you'd say that.

I think the poster was out of line, acting like a rude cunt, and saying something he'd not say to the face of the OP.

If you want to be that kind of person, my estimation of you has gone down immensely.

There is no room for that kind of comment on this board.

Yep :chogdee this is what its all about.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. :clap1

Life here is or can be, more just the mongering. Girls can have a great time too. Every Bar girl we meet, treats Charlotte like a Princess. This truly is the land of smiles (not just sex).

The point of this whole post was, if you meet a very special person at "your" home, bring her here! Be honest, tell her what to expect, and be surprised like I was. You truly could have the best of both worlds!!! Like I have.

If your whole life's existence is about finding a "three holer". Well, I hope you enjoy that too.

:allright

Good post and even better answer, :party She looks an absolute smasher mate, :chogdee

Hope to see you at the FLB Bar party on 25th September :party :party :party

• Upvote 1

There is no room for that kind of comment on this board.

Yeah, I even found myself kind of hoping it wouldn't be there the second time I came to the thread. There's stuff that's crude, rude and stupid. But there's stuff that is just way, way out of line.

Hey Everyone,

This is my British Girl friend, Charlotte.

I met her on a cruise ship I work on three years ago. :lovee I am Canadian expat living here in Pattaya and have been for a few years now. When Charlotte isn't with me on the ship or at home in England, she is with me here in Pattaya. I am happy to report she loves it here as much as I and you all do. (and YES, she'll even go to the odd Go-Go bar with me :clap2 )

Interesting. Mine is coming with me this winter. Not sure how you are handling it, but she's going to pick the girls for me, at least in the beginning, and then go home while I slay the bargirls for a month or two depending on budget and how it works out.

She said that she has seen customers that had girlfriends or wives with them, and that everything looked to be going just fine, the guy barfining girls and its not a big deal, but then suddently the wife would explode in a rage of jealousy and storm out of the bar or start beating on her husband. We've had similar things happen, where she has pulled up a webcam stripper for me or left me chatting with one while she went to cook breakfast for me, and it was no problem at all - putting their nudie pictures up on the big screen too while we are doing it together. Paying for lapdances at the stripper clubs. But there are times when she does get really jealous too. If she ever thinks I am sneaking behind her back, even if she tells me it is OK, then she will get jealous. After a little while she starts laughing, because here she is having given me permission, even getting off on it together, and suddenly she's giving me hell about it.

So it is a little bit of a roller coaster sometimes, but we are talking about having your beautiful lady, like yours, and eating fresh top of the line pussy too. Tell me this is wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh well, if someone puts pictures of their missus up on a mongers' board and invites comment, then it's open season, really.

That rationalization is used by assholes, not by decent people, eg you are on a mongering board so you can't expect people to be polite and considerate, what an idiot you are, fragile ego, pathetic loser yadda yadda.

Join the good guy team and try to keep the atmosphere positive. Danboy too - the "fair comment". How is it "fair"? It is a mean thing to say - equivalent to saying you deserve to have your pretty girlfriend called a fat ugly three-holer coconut row freelance whore. Because you shared pictures - ones that other guys are going to appreciate. So therefore you should be insulted.

Wrong.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

we are talking about having your beautiful lady, like yours, and eating fresh top of the line pussy too. Tell me this is wrong.

:clueless Ummm Yep.

Dude, No offense, but were not a couple of swingers, sorry if we gave you that impression. I was hoping for the opposite reaction actually.

I am just hoping that if someone reading this board, and is thinking about bringing there girlfriend here, DO IT!!! But, be honest and tell them what to expect.

I truly think Pattaya is changing, where women (other than Thai) will be more welcome, like Phuket. Better or worse, the change is coming.

• Upvote 2

That rationalization is used by assholes, not by decent people, eg you are on a mongering board so you can't expect people to be polite and considerate, what an idiot you are, fragile ego, pathetic loser yadda yadda.

Join the good guy team and try to keep the atmosphere positive. Danboy too - the "fair comment". How is it "fair"? It is a mean thing to say - equivalent to saying you deserve to have your pretty girlfriend called a fat ugly three-holer coconut row freelance whore. Because you shared pictures - ones that other guys are going to appreciate. So therefore you should be insulted.

Wrong.

Point proven.

I truly think Pattaya is changing, where women (other than Thai) will be more welcome, like Phuket. Better or worse, the change is coming.

A couple of things..

1. Yes it is changing but as you say "other than Thai"...and it is a shame...the kids love coming here, my wife loves to taste the farang food and wine that we have eaten all over the world...but here...here in her own country..she is looked on as prostitute and that annoys us both greatly..

2. I have thoroughly enjoyed Lovedog's thread and would LOVE to do the same about life in the village...but what's the bloody point if a few people think it is fair game to slag me off??

:clueless Ummm Yep.

Dude, No offense, but were not a couple of swingers, sorry if we gave you that impression. I was hoping for the opposite reaction actually.

I am just hoping that if someone reading this board, and is thinking about bringing there girlfriend here, DO IT!!! But, be honest and tell them what to expect.

Why would I take offense? Not sure what you mean here with this broadcasting of bringing this girl to Pattaya and then trying to shame people for thinking you were the kind of guy that would *gasp* do bargirls. I mean it is unthinkable to actually infer a foreigner in Pattaya posting on a mongering board would... do bargirls. Way out of line. Shocking.

And if you aren't then my opinion is just as good as anyone's, which is why bring sand to the beach...

then trying to shame people for thinking you were the kind of guy that would *gasp* do bargirls. why bring sand to the beach...

:banghead Damm internet.

I certainly did not ever mean this point. Talk about crossed wires.

It's just I have seen a few posts from guys wondering, and my friends have asked, if they could bring their girlfriend to Pattaya, and I'm just of the Opinion, Yes, it's a truly great place, and getting better for couples. (much cheaper than Phuket)

"Sand to the beach" yes, I have used this expression as well to my single friends whom are worried about traveling alone.

I hope this board is not just for mongers? I have gained so much useful information and attended some great parties posted on here.

:chogdee

:banghead Damm internet.

I certainly did not ever mean this point. Talk about crossed wires.

It's just I have seen a few posts from guys wondering, and my friends have asked, if they could bring their girlfriend to Pattaya, and I'm just of the Opinion, Yes, it's a truly great place, and getting better for couples. (much cheaper than Phuket)

"Sand to the beach" yes, I have used this expression as well to my single friends whom are worried about traveling alone.

I hope this board is not just for mongers? I have gained so much useful information and attended some great parties posted on here.

:chogdee

Good for you mate, by all means bring your girl to Patts, hope you and particularly she have a great time. Life really isn't all about sizing women up for f*ck potential, like so much meat, and as far as I'm concerned, if a girl is obviously with a guy she's off-limits anyway (even if only a barfine, one-night stand) - that's a matter of common courtesy between men, and face-to-face it's one you disregard at your peril, which is why I for one didn't appreciate the inappropriate and plain offensive 3-hole question.

• Upvote 2

Good for you mate, by all means bring your girl to Patts, hope you and particularly she have a great time. Life really isn't all about sizing women up for f*ck potential, like so much meat, and as far as I'm concerned, if a girl is obviously with a guy she's off-limits anyway (even if only a barfine, one-night stand) - that's a matter of common courtesy between men, and face-to-face it's one you disregard at your peril, which is why I for one didn't appreciate the inappropriate and plain offensive 3-hole question.

Well siad Bushcraft..... a post by a true gentleman!!!