Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Nirun Condo For Sale by Owner

Nirun Condo For Sale by Owner

Only 500,000 Baht

In Foreign Name, 26 SQM

300 Meters to Big C Extra

Electric Meter No Mark-up

needs updating

0928871479 or jimbbc@yahoo.com

Unable to post pictures but I can email them

Any suggestions on how to post pictures?

Apply for membership.

It is on the 6th floor, top floor. Building A. It is an end unit so it has an extra windi and cross ventilation.

Any suggestions on how to post pictures?

The instructions are on the very first page of the forum if you come in thru

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums ---- Look carefully.

Alternatively, you can go directly to http://www.pattayatalk.com/joinmembers.html

26 sqm , my garage is bigger than that....... :D

Good luck trying to sell it for that reason....!

That's the market price, more if you go through an agent however the ones I looked at for 500 were in really bad shape.

I liked Nirun for the price. It would be nice to have a place just to keep clothes, golf clubs year round. I just couldn't get past the prison type doors. Larry ,used to be at Secrets, lived there quite a while. M

Would like to see the pictures and balcony view.

Hell, just have Patna take the pics. He could make Nurin look llike the Hilton.

• Upvote 2

Last I saw of Nirun Condo, and that was 10 years ago, I wasn't impressed. Mostly Thai families living there, mostly soi dogs in the elevator lobby.

Still, at 500,000 baht, if you can rent it out for 5,000 a month you've got yourself a decent investment. I wonder what the condo fees are?

I liked Nirun for the price. It would be nice to have a place just to keep clothes, golf clubs year round. I just couldn't get past the prison type doors. Larry ,used to be at Secrets, lived there quite a while. M

Would like to see the pictures and balcony view.

Hell, just have Patna take the pics. He could make Nurin look llike the Hilton.

Now that's funny :) for nobody can do that but since you asked...

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE CONDO THE OP IS SELLING JUST THE SAME TYPE OF UNIT!

DSCN8708_small.jpg

_DSC4907_small.jpg

_DSC4958_small.jpg

_DSC4960_small.jpg

_A260040_small.jpg

_A260041_small.jpg

_A260052_small.jpg

_A260056_small.jpg

_A260059_small.jpg

_DSC7691_small.jpg

DSCN9281_small.jpg

The balcony view isn't pretty but less noisy than the street side, also the fact that it's facing North gets you no direct sun.

_A200036_small.jpg

DSCN9314-small.jpg

Also the poolwater is hardly ever this color but I know a couple of guys who love the place.

• Upvote 1

The condo fees are 300 baht a month. It is about 50% Thai. Yes, the lift is working.

It is an outside facing unit and has an outside view of the city.

I understand you guys with a lot of money turn your noses up at Nirun, but it is still the best deal in town at less then 20,000 baht per SQM or compare it to the other two condos for sale here. A friend of mine just sold his 48 SQM unit at VT 6 for 4.5 million, almost 94,000 baht per SQM.

It is certainly for a guy on a budget, but just figure out the cost difference if you came here twice a year and let it sit empty the rest of the time, after all, the holding cost is only 300 baht a month. How much extra money would you have for short times?

• Upvote 1

Nirun Condo certainly has it's own set of demographics it will appeal to. Best of luck with the sale!

And that's exactly it, the unit is ideal for a certain person and I'm sure it will be sold provided that it's marketed properly

You did make it look nice.

It is not that much too small for me to live in - and I could certainly live in such a room 1-4 weeks at a time.

If I was retired I could live in this room cheaper than at home in the winter months.

In that season it is cold, dark and wet here in northern Europe - the choice should be easy

The problem is the temptations - so it would end up with being much more expensive - and accommodation a smaller part of the total price :sosad

Now that's funny :) for nobody can do that but since you asked...

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE CONDO THE OP IS SELLING JUST THE SAME TYPE OF UNIT!

You did make it look nice.

It is not that much too small for me to live in - and I could certainly live in such a room 1-4 weeks at a time.

If I was retired I could live in this room cheaper than at home in the winter months.

In that season it is cold, dark and wet here in northern Europe - the choice should be easy

The problem is the temptations - so it would end up with being much more expensive - and accommodation a smaller part of the total price :sosad

The temptation wears off after a few weeks and if you're just a little bit as strong as you seem to be you wouldn't have any problems whatsoever.

So what's the rental income on that puppy?

If you can rent it out for 7,000 baht a month that's gross annual income of almost 20%. After the condo fees, 18%.

Nirun is OK. I owned a small room in one of the front buildings, 3 rd Floor building A from memory. Sold it in 2009 for 480,000 baht and had rented it out for 2 years at 5000 baht a month so a good return. Management was Ok and the service fees small, especially as the tenant paid the monthly condo fees.

Shit_Happens, on 02 Jan 2014 - 1:13 PM, said:

Nirun is OK. I owned a small room in one of the front buildings, 3 rd Floor building A from memory. Sold it in 2009 for 480,000 baht and had rented it out for 2 years at 5000 baht a month so a good return. Management was Ok and the service fees small, especially as the tenant paid the monthly condo fees.

When did you buy it and how much?

Are the interior photos of a 26 sq mt unit, like is for sale, or one of the bigger 40 sq units in the ten floor block?

Also the unit for sale is unrenovated according to the OP and would look nothing like the photo which looks fabulous. Could be a bit misleading.

Are the interior photos of a 26 sq mt unit, like is for sale, or one of the bigger 40 sq units in the ten floor block?

Also the unit for sale is unrenovated according to the OP and would look nothing like the photo which looks fabulous. Could be a bit misleading.

That is why I put up the warning which I thought was clear. As for the first part, it is the same (but a different one from the OP) 26 sq m. unit. I also mentioned that all the units that were for sale for 500 thousand looked like shit. The one pictured was originally for sale for 650 000 but it had a complete overhaul with bills amounting to exactly 150 000. That is how much the owner paid in 2013, which includes new tiling, paint job, a drop down ceiling with adjustable spots, new wiring, new bathroom with new plumbing, mirrors on the wall, new bed and furniture. That is what you would normally spend for such work, unless you want to do it yourself. It has cable TV and a router for Internet, unless you want to tether it from your phone, which is quite all right.

The "kitchen" on the balcony is very basic but you can make anything you like if that's what you fancy, personally I wouldn't bother for the whole place is full of cheap eateries.

_A260062_small.jpg

DSCN8621_small.jpg

_DSC8052_small.jpg

_A260064_small.jpg

DSCN8616_small.jpg

I am just putting these up to show some variations but if the OP thinks my pics are misleading, I will remove them. I have no dog in this fight whatsoever.

Thanks Patna. No, don't remove them, you said they were from a different suite so it should be clear to all.

A place to stash your gear, shag your girls and sleep off the piss, all for $15,000 -- doesn't sound bad. And though the complex is shit, the location is hard to beat.