Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Monkeywatch - October 2014

Well well, another month and another Pattaya experience. I was surprised that the Indian gent was called Mr Getupan Singh. I was sure that he was called Mahatma Coat, but there you go.

You are to be congratulated for not suggesting that Pistorius didn't have a leg to stand on and that being guilty and obnoxious was all that was required for aquital.

To quote the paint advert "Keep on keeping on". Thanks.

I get it ...... ISIL.... IZAL... defunct toilet disinfectant powder from the 1950's UK ??

Edited by N3RGT

I get it ...... ISIL.... IZAL... defunct toilet disinfectant powder from the 1950's UK ??

You got it. They used to impregnate those horrible old shiny toilet rolls with the stuff for some reason. :toilet_claw:

You got it. They used to impregnate those horrible old shiny toilet rolls with the stuff for some reason. :toilet_claw:

Wasn't that the hard shiny stuff that was at the schools?

More of a spread than a wipe!

Edited by jacko

That conjures a really weird visual.

Too right. Anybody who says schooldays are the best days of your life obviously never had to use that stuff. :toilet_claw:

• Upvote 1

Rolls, I remember when it came as sheets in a box, also remember the outside privy, with plenty of ventilation, it was a product for the upper class, rest of us had to use newspaper, rather greasy like the chips that came in it.

Talk about recycling... :llaugh

Edited by Basil B

I had the best results with folding it in half and scraping!!!

Sorry...... Toilet humour....

Edited by rnine

My first time in Thailand, 74-75, if you used locally produced toilet paper, you worried about splinters. :o