Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

What emergency supplies do you keep?

Just close the fridge door.....

Open topped ones in Tesco.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know it'a slightly off topic but I have a bit of a yarn for ya:   At the tender age of 16 I got a part time job at the local Sainsburys. As I looked about 11 years old, I got lumbered with the cra

What are you doing wanking in the fridge?.

One of the benefits of living out in the boonies is that we will never go hungry. We drink rain water and have a fiberglass tank the holds 1,500 liters. We have enough chickens for eggs and to eat. Pr

Posted Images

Open topped ones in Tesco.

Hmm.......Now you're talking. Those lumps of liver look dammed attractive.

Do you think there will ever be such a thing as robotic liver? One can only hope.

Too avoid premature ejaculations from members.....

References here were made to: 'Portnoy's Complaint' the 'Robotic Blow-Job thread' 'lame jokes'......And the Pandora's Box thread.

.......So Atlas2, you are not the only person who has had a wank in a fridge my friend.

No....... I think you are...I've only had a few frigid girl-friends.....probably lesbians!!

But you're Butch so that's OK. And a nice story.

My early, pre-uni jobs included 'window cleaner' (didn't last.... hate heights)........Then, 'Lifeguard' at Marshall Street in Soho..... All strippers and perverts...so more my cup-of-tea.. I learnt there from Aussie co-workers that ,'Blue' in Australian meant 'ginger' and what 'the map of Tasmania' really is.

But just before college I was in charge of 'inflatables' at Hamley's toy-store (a pre-pubescent Torque's dream).......Sadly 'inflatables' held none of the sexual connotations the word carries today......

However, sometime I'll re-count the story of, 'Marjory Proops, a rocking horse......and '????' at the Pre-Christmas press launch of the Hamley's catalogue.

.....Closed to the public, the invited Fleet St hacks ran amok getting up to all sorts of high jinx in the world's biggest toy-store.......

They got pissed, I got overtime........And developed a new fondness for Ms Proops.......Owl glasses, ornate cigarette holder.....and a nose that could cut butter.......but very friendly.

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 1

I know I have too little water stored for an emergency. I thought about loading up on it and storing it on the balcony.

I wonder, after reading a number of articles about sunlight and plastic bottles, how safe the water would be after a few months of Thailand sun and heat?

I noticed on a bottle of aro water I bought at one of the big stores, that it had an expiration date a year after it was bottled. I also couldn't find the identifying marks bottled water is supposed to display. Something about a #1 0r 2 in a triangle.

Edited by 9cisco999

We have a fire extinguisher, flashlight with batteries and candles. Usually there are 2 jugs of water in the house and a bag of rice along with -- of course -- mama noodles. We also have a gas burner so making things like hot water for coffee, noodles, etc is not a worry. I have a perfectly good electric 4 burner hob n hood and they still prefer the gas, not waste electic.

Edited by cbrib

Whilst not an out and out expat albeit not far off the emergemcy stuff I keep always are the meds

Zovirax

Tramadol

Antibiotics selection from OTC here

Paracet

Aspirin

Voltarol

Anticil

Water tabs for excess fluids removal after big sessions. Take 1 every 3 days. Strips away the water

We seem to have a lot of worrywarts out there!