Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

Thanks Blue Flag, I appreciate you taking the time to take the pics. 

I presume it's nothing like the old Made In Thailand complex?

Looks like the engines on the 737 are in the reverse thrust position, which is used to slow the plane once it is on the runway. Of course, the engines are not really there.

Edited by Samsonite
6 hours ago, Samsonite said:

Looks like the engines on the 737 are in the reverse thrust position, which is used to slow the plane once it is on the runway. Of course, the engines are not really there.

It's not reverse thrusters.... it's just the way the engine casings have been painted....

Edited by TheFiend

That was quite the storm late afternoon yesterday. I was out at a hash run near Rugby School Thailand when the heavens opened up just as groups of hashers started to arrive. We stayed huddled on the baht buses as the worst of the storm pounded down. At one point it even started hailing which is a very rare occurrence here. A hash run to be remembered.

PA300014.jpg

PA300012.jpg

PA300016.jpg

PA300018.jpg

• Upvote 1