sinbinjack Posted August 29, 2024 Posted August 29, 2024 16 hours ago, VPI78 said: ??? I'm not American. I recognise the first Lady but have no idea who the other woman is but I do know it's not Monica.
VPI78 Posted August 29, 2024 Posted August 29, 2024 13 minutes ago, sinbinjack said: ??? I'm not American. I recognise the first Lady but have no idea who the other woman is but I do know it's not Monica. willie's ball and chain
Shooter Posted August 30, 2024 Posted August 30, 2024 2 hours ago, sinbinjack said: ??? I'm not American. I recognise the first Lady but have no idea who the other woman is but I do know it's not Monica. Hillary Clinton and Kamala.
awesum4 Posted August 30, 2024 Posted August 30, 2024 10 hours ago, Shooter said: Hillary Clinton and Kamala. how about you and sinbinjack stick to putting political pictures in the political section where they belong 3 1 1 2
Shooter Posted August 30, 2024 Posted August 30, 2024 3 hours ago, awesum4 said: how about you and sinbinjack stick to putting political pictures in the political section where they belong All I did was answer a question. So I suggest you request whoever put the original photo up to move it. Cheers. 1
Popular Post brotherbuzz Posted August 30, 2024 Popular Post Posted August 30, 2024 13 hours ago, awesum4 said: how about you and sinbinjack stick to putting political pictures in the political section where they belong That you don't like the humor is a you thing, not a "political" thing. Go patrol a different section if it bothers you that much... 1 7 2
sinbinjack Posted September 1, 2024 Posted September 1, 2024 On 8/30/2024 at 11:40 AM, awesum4 said: how about you and sinbinjack stick to putting political pictures in the political section where they belong All I did was ask a question about a supposed joke so bite me. 2 1
awesum4 Posted September 1, 2024 Posted September 1, 2024 6 hours ago, sinbinjack said: All I did was ask a question about a supposed joke so bite me. my apologies, I should have said VP178 who was the original poster. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now