Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PattayaPete

Pattaya Beer Garden reopens Wednesday 1 July

Excellent news...My daughter heads off to start a new life in Bangkok on Thursday ... I'll do my best to pop in ..

How will seating be arranged and allowed?

My daughter, her friend and I currently live in the same house. We aint gonna sit 1m away from eachother with a plastic partition between us.....

No plastic partitions.  My understanding is they were never required just an over reaction by some owners.

36 minutes ago, PattayaPete said:

No plastic partitions.  My understanding is they were never required just an over reaction by some owners.

Excellent... Can't wait to see the look on the staff faces when they see how she has "developed" ...

Wishing you the best after reopening, I'll do my best to come for a meal very soon.

Posted (edited)

Me too.

Is the bar area going to be open too...?

I have yet to see the latest on the relaxation of restrictions.

Edited by jacko

So sad that I can't be there. Good luck on the operation and in making a new go of the enterprise - you deserve to win!

Hi there Pete and be thankful that you are not freezing your bits off in Christchurch. I admit that I don't visit the PBG as much as I did in times past. I will say however that almost every trip I go there a few times. It is possibly the best place to take a Thai girl in Pattaya when you want a place where the food, ambience and service all arrive in the one place. Best wishes to you and the team there.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Ooooops Pete, I forgot to remember the free Sontam. Nothing makes me slow down my eating and drinking like the aroma of sontam!

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

If the Kingdom ever allows Americans to enter again, count me in. Many good memories there.

17 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Pic from today of the cleanup before opening efforts.

50060411578_9ebcdf663a_b.jpg

I remember those shutters being closed once during an intense storm in 2011,but after just a few minutes, not a beat was missed. 

Great news that you're opening again!  downloadab.jpg  I just wish I could be in Pattaya to visit the Beer Garden again.

Evil

1 hour ago, 4wheels said:

I remember those shutters being closed once during an intense storm in 2011,but after just a few minutes, not a beat was missed. 

Hahaha yeh my sons loved that too...but just prior to the shutters being pulled down it is also great fun to watch the chinese tour groups determined to take their turn at the parasailing as the storm hits ......

I'm looking forward to going there again!

I'm happy to see this news as well and hope things go well with the venue - one of my regular stopping spots since it first opened. 

Sign in to follow this