Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BOB'S BBQ & MEXICAN GRILL now open til 03:00 AM

For the high season at least we will be open till 03:00 everyday, staff permitting? and we will have a late night menu of items including burgers a few appetizers, and some mexican food, and of course ribs. The late night menu will be available from 24:00-03:00. During the other hours our regular menu will be available.

So if your on your way home and hungry stop in and grab a bite to eat or have a drink at our bar.

Bob

were is this place ?

cheers

Simple directions for us whore mongers;

Right beside Lolita's.

Simple directions for us whore mongers;

Right beside Lolita's. :D

Which makes it all the nicer as you can get a BJ and BBQ just steps away from each other! <grin And a couple of doors down, there is the home of the infamous Mulphy (actually a nice guy!) The Rockhouse.

Then, for those that want to spend a little more baht, just around the corner is The Hell Club. Or, if you are up for a game of golf, the Golf Bar next door to The Hell Club.

Who said Soi LK Metro wasn't really cumming alive? <grin

I had a super burger here in October along with 2 of my friends before we set out for a night of fun. The waiter had a rush of blood to the head and managed to cock up the bill. When Bob noticed this he sent the waiter out on a mission to find us and ask us to return to the restaurant for a refund. How the hell the guy traced us down to the bar in the Metro apartments, we will never know but he did!

We went back to see Bob later and indeed the extra charge was refunded with a smile and an apology. Well done Bob - top marks for customer service and well done to the waiter cos he could not possibly have seen where we were going!!! <huh

Well about the TV commercial, we are not currently paying as our old contract has ended. We have shot footage for the new commercial and I have done the voice over almost 1 month ago but still nothing. I have been on them several times but nothing yet. As for the old one, something is better than nothing.

Bob

I had a bacon cheeseburger at 2:50am last night and it was delicious. Bob, your buns are great!

You are obviously talking about my waitresses buns as I was asleep. Oh and the Hamburger buns are good too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We went to Bobs new place in LK Metro for first time last week.

On my last night in Pattaya.

Got to say massive thumbs up from me.

8 of us went and food was fantastic. I had Smoked Ribs, mates had Burgers and Mexican food.

Can't speak highly enough.

Well done Bob. :bigsmile:

Oct_2007_081.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bob:

I am thinking that you stop drinking and act like a professional business man.

Whew!!!! I dont like to be too critical, BUT>>

Me and my GF went to you joint on Feb 14 (Valentines Day) for what I thought was going to be a romantic dinner for us and introduce her to BBQ ribs.

We were the only people inside other than a table of 8 expats.

There was a problem with the bill with the expats and the Thai staff.

It was worked out quickly, I thought.

Then, Bob came in started raving and ranting on his staff in for screwing up with the bill.

This was done in full view of me and my girlfriend.

Very uncomfortable.....for the staff and me..

I am the customer, right ?

I then order a piece of horrible chocolate cake to smooth things.

Bob, then blows buy me and demands another beer for him outside.

Bob, of course, never asks me if the meal is good?

After , another 10 mins of trying to pay the bill, because Bob is pissed and has control of the money to make change, we have to leave this dumpy joint without getting change.

Maybe thats how he makes his money, never give change to a USA farang.

I was very embarassed for me and my GF and his staff. They were trying very hard.

I would expect this BOB's BBQ to be out of business by the next time I come to Pattaya.

BTW>>>>> The rib dinner was horrible.

The ribs were dry, overcooked, meatless and the without favorfull sauce.

The meal sucked.

You would think that the owner with only 2 customers would care about their experience?

Sorry, But this is how I feel.

Geo :banghead

Went to 'Bob's' to sample his 'midnight menu'. I was delightfully told

as I sat down that they had no burgers...WTF? A grill with no burgers??

The meal was ha-sip/ha-sip and thats being kind plus the service was worse than poor.

To boot....it was the most expensive midnight snack I have had in 12 years in Pattaya.

Not one to down any business here, but if you cant get the basics right, your on a loo-oser!!!

R.......

Edited by rambo
I had a bacon cheeseburger at 2:50am last night and it was delicious. Bob, your buns are great!

Bob, run. Don't look back. Just run.

Bob's was probably my most visited restaurant during my visit in December 2007.

Bob was right there in the business and spent a lot of time chatting with me and other customers. Althought the usual language problems existed Bob and his crew made food custom for me just as good or better as any restaurnat in the states. I'm a very difficult person to please but I was very happy with Bob's restaurant.

Bob:

I am thinking that you stop drinking and act like a professional business man.

Whew!!!! I dont like to be too critical, BUT>>

Me and my GF went to you joint on Feb 14 (Valentines Day) for what I thought was going to be a romantic dinner for us and introduce her to BBQ ribs.

We were the only people inside other than a table of 8 expats.

There was a problem with the bill with the expats and the Thai staff.

It was worked out quickly, I thought.

Then, Bob came in started raving and ranting on his staff in for screwing up with the bill.

This was done in full view of me and my girlfriend.

Very uncomfortable.....for the staff and me..

I am the customer, right ?

I then order a piece of horrible chocolate cake to smooth things.

Bob, then blows buy me and demands another beer for him outside.

Bob, of course, never asks me if the meal is good?

After , another 10 mins of trying to pay the bill, because Bob is pissed and has control of the money to make change, we have to leave this dumpy joint without getting change.

Maybe thats how he makes his money, never give change to a USA farang.

I was very embarassed for me and my GF and his staff. They were trying very hard.

I would expect this BOB's BBQ to be out of business by the next time I come to Pattaya.

BTW>>>>> The rib dinner was horrible.

The ribs were dry, overcooked, meatless and the without favorfull sauce.

The meal sucked.

You would think that the owner with only 2 customers would care about their experience?

Sorry, But this is how I feel.

Geo :bigsmile: :clap2

For a "USA farang" you sure don't have much of a handle on the way Americans speak. :clap2

Some interesting comments.

I have been in Bob's twice, and both times thought it was fine. If you want US food, it's solid.

I really prefer cheap Thai places, so I don't go to this type place often. But that's just my preference.