Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

100k.jpg

Friday 1st May 2009 The Pattaya Beer Garden turns 1 year old and we are celebrating by giving away 100,000 baht worth of free beer.

The taps open and the free beer starts flowing at 4 pm. Your choice of Heineken draught or Tiger draught. We won't stop pouring till 2am or we use up the full 100,000 baht worth.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the Beer Garden over the past 12 months and made it more successful than we ever dreamed. This is our way of giving a birthday gift to past and future customers. So come along on Friday 1 May and enjoy a bevy on us.

No terms, no conditions, just free beer as long as it lasts.

This is our way of giving a birthday gift to past and future customers. So come along on Friday 1 May and enjoy a bevy on us.

I am a past and a future customer but I am unable to be in Pattaya on 1st May!

Damn! I won't get back until two weeks after. Oh well, will enjoy the place again when I do get back. Don't let any of the guys swilling the free beer decide to go for a swim. Although it won't be the first time it has happened. :rolleyes:

Little Roy

You actually going to Thailand Rick Nah... I skipped this one as I didn't want to hijack the promotion. :rolleyes:
Nah... I skipped this one as I didn't want to hijack the promotion. :rolleyes:

I nearly mentioned that I would have left LOS already.

Edited by jacko

The price of beer goes to Bht25,000 an hour before the giveaway starts. The giveaway ends at 4:00:02.

Beer prices return to normal therafter.

A fun promotion would be to pay the FL fee (whatever is normal ) once an hour, to get the FL girls to get the point and come in with an assured customer each hour.

Edited by ricktoronto
The price of beer goes to Bht25,000 an hour before the giveaway starts. The giveaway ends at 4:00:02.

A fun promotion would be to pay the FL fee (whatever is normal ) once an hour, to get the FL girls to get the point and come in with an assured customer each hour.

Great offer Pete,even worth me coming down from Khon Kean :rolleyes:

Pete, you've got game, that's for sure! If that doesn't grab people's attention nothing will.

If I was there I'd camp out all night, but no idea when I'll be back from Japan yet :rotflmao

I may be forced to purchase my beer at the usual reasonable price! :)

Congratulation's on your one year anniversary. Sorry, I'll miss it. I arrive in Pattaya 12 May.

The point of being a Freelancer Bar is..... oh never mind!
The point of being a Freelancer Bar is..... oh never mind!

Not pay the barfine, pay the girl for her services once an hour. Bht 1000 or whatever.

Not pay the barfine, pay the girl for her services once an hour. Bht 1000 or whatever.
It sort of interferes with the Freelancer status if the bar gets involved.

Give the girls a few free drinks will get them in!

Congrats man I really like chilling out at your bar. I won't make it in time for the celebration but am hoping you have several more anniversaries and that your idea of a haven for freelancers pans out.

Congrats Pete!

I very much enjoyed practically living at the PBG for a month last May and look forward to again making it home starting next month.

Of course, given my typical luck, last week I switched my arrival date from April 25th to May 25th.

All the best going forward!

What a great idea Pete ,I will have to make sure I come in for a free beer as I am the ultimate cheap charlie ,but can I go back to my usual Diet coke after and not be laughed at,I know I dont drink much beer but I will not be able to resist the lure of a freebie.

Edited by sinbinjack

I am in town with 14 other guys that weekend so I will lure them in with the free beer. We are all regulars so hopefully they will go back the following evenings.

Have enjoyed many and evening on the pier. Congratulations and keep the great effort going. :finger

PS Sorry but your chef needs to work on their Pad Thai noodles. :poke