Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Post your favorite music

Living in the past as I mostly do musically…….This took me back to the days of my embarrassing efforts alone in my bedroom trying to recreate the records I was listening to.

My efforts were best kept a secret. This kid however……..

Mind you it must help to have this kid's money.

I couldn't get very close to Abbey Rd with a guitar and a pair of spoons

Edited by atlas2
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

Posted Images

I had a similar confusion as to whether this curiosity should be in music or funnies……….

http://youtu.be/-1weDjpXhCE

I'd vote for the Arabs I think. Though give the bloke in the shtreimel his due, it can't be easy to even walk with that thing balanced on your bonce!

Edited by atlas2

I'd vote for the Arabs I think. Though give the bloke in the shtreimel his due, it can't be easy to even walk with that thing balanced on your bonce!

Didn't you spot me at the back?

I have always been a bit of a wallflower cactus.

Hi,

I regret not going to New Orleans, my type of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXvoRRMSSGU

wacmedia...I fixed this for you so the video shows in the post..

To get that to happen, don't copy the address bar URL, but click the SHARE button below the video and copy the contents of the share box to the post.

Edited by MM
note for wacmedia

Should this go in the funniest video topic?

Love it.

I think Gab would call those lonely father sausage fests. Pretty sad those reli practices. They must surely promote strange attitudes to women.

The great Amy Winehouse, always pissed and drugged up. Died three years from alcohol poisoning at age 29. What a waste of a great talent.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I regret not going to New Orleans, my type of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXvoRRMSSGU

wacmedia...I fixed this for you so the video shows in the post..

To get that to happen, don't copy the address bar URL, but click the SHARE button below the video and copy the contents of the share box to the post.

Hi,

Ta,

• Upvote 1

Nice one on Hotel California Gonzo :chogdee2 . I finally got around to watching Big Lebowski a year or so back and was introduced to that version.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked back a page, to see if I'd already posted a vid, and unbelievably, me and Yzi had neg votes! Neg voter - music is for sharing, and life enhancing. There is no negative. outcome lol. Nobody posts here for a negative reason. We want to alert / turn on people to music they may like , and they return it with music that lifts our day. Jeez. :rolleyes:

----------------

UFO - Possibly the best British hard rock band, ever. Schenker being laid back.

--------

Schenker, ahead of his time.