Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

honey pot closed along with many more to come

honey pot finally closed as to make way for the new sabai lodge developements. the classroom is renamed as leks classroom but rumors are she is in difficulties too now. as predicted a few months back soi4 and 5 are flattened , u2 bar etc. some will get a new bar when hotel is built, nois sister who owned noi2 in soi 4 has just signed a 3 year leasae last week for her new bar there. i dont know how many more will get vars back was talking with mr dang from sabailand and they are saying many go go bars will close this year with some from soi8 and lk metro end shortly

been doing most drinking in sopi8 and drinking street and all girls very glad for 1000 bhat long time. towns changing for sure and as some areas doing well a lot suffereing badly. many guys wont tip if only buying 1 drink and fewer bells ringing. adams still keeping afloat on soi8 cherry bar . more indians than before and they are a right shower of tight fisted people. many girls complaining in drinking street about them trying the old 3 in a room saga.

i dont normally posy while here but pattaya is still one hell of a night out.

honey pot finally closed as to make way for the new sabai lodge developements. the classroom is renamed as leks classroom but rumors are she is in difficulties too now. as predicted a few months back soi4 and 5 are flattened , u2 bar etc. some will get a new bar when hotel is built, nois sister who owned noi2 in soi 4 has just signed a 3 year leasae last week for her new bar there. i dont know how many more will get vars back was talking with mr dang from sabailand and they are saying many go go bars will close this year with some from soi8 and lk metro end shortly

been doing most drinking in sopi8 and drinking street and all girls very glad for 1000 bhat long time. towns changing for sure and as some areas doing well a lot suffereing badly. many guys wont tip if only buying 1 drink and fewer bells ringing. adams still keeping afloat on soi8 cherry bar . more indians than before and they are a right shower of tight fisted people. many girls complaining in drinking street about them trying the old 3 in a room saga.

i dont normally posy while here but pattaya is still one hell of a night out.

Sois 4 and 5 flattened?

What do you mean exactly?

I always liked it. Sorry to see it go.

• Downvote 2

That's a damned shame about Honeypot. It was a unique style club for Pattaya.

What was the attraction?

I often drank in the beer bars outside and it looked like a regular Coyotee style bar ala Papagayo, Club Blu, etc.

What was the attraction?

I often drank in the beer bars outside and it looked like a regular Coyotee style bar ala Papagayo, Club Blu, etc.

Good live music + hot girls.

Good live music + hot girls.

Didn't realise they had live music. Yes, some of the girls looked good.

Lek's Classroom was always dead when I went in there. Maybe myself and 2 or 3 other customers. Lots of people just coming in to use the toilets and then leaving immediately. Amazing how many cheap cunts trying to save 5 baht.

Good picture for the thread.

No...it's a sad picture!!! :crying:

Sadly, there are too many bars for the number of punters in town nowadays, it was only a matter of time before bars started getting knocked down and replaced with something else. In may I took a look at where my old bar was at Soi 9/Second Road to see the sad sight of market stalls where the bar used to be. :crying:

I am glad I got out of the bar business when I did....

Edited by TheFiend

Lek's Classroom was always dead when I went in there. Maybe myself and 2 or 3 other customers. Lots of people just coming in to use the toilets and then leaving immediately. Amazing how many cheap cunts trying to save 5 baht.

In their heyday, they had the best Filipino band in the city. 4 Male musicians, and a female lead singer who was HOT. She went to work in Tokyo, leaving the guys stuck with a repertoire of classic rock.

On occasion, they did have various female singers, but they weren't that good. Over the last year, the band started fragmenting, with some of the members going elsewhere. I stopped going in there, because it lost that atmosphere they had a few years ago.

When it was good, it was very good.

As to the Soi 4/5 flattened comment, see Mirkwood's picture. The bars between Soi 5 and Soi 4 were demolished, including U-TOO Bar and many others in that complex.

In their heyday, they had the best Filipino band in the city. 4 Male musicians, and a female lead singer who was HOT. She went to work in Tokyo, leaving the guys stuck with a repertoire of classic rock.

On occasion, they did have various female singers, but they weren't that good. Over the last year, the band started fragmenting, with some of the members going elsewhere. I stopped going in there, because it lost that atmosphere they had a few years ago.

As to the Soi 4/5 flattened comment, see Mirkwood's picture. The bars between Soi 5 and Soi 4 were demolished, including U-TOO Bar and many others in that complex.

Not only was she very hot she had a great personality

Edited by GlynRhedyn

I remember when the place opened but I never went inside. I'm just not into the Coyotee bars. I have seen quite a few good looking girls on the FLB Bar Crawl threads in the past and I was tempted to give it a try but never did.

Re sois 4/5 thanks for clearing that up. Nice pic Mirky. I was under the impression from HillBilly's post that great swathes of property had been razed to the ground, PIH Hospital, Hotels, etc. Wasn't sure if he was on crack or if I've been caning the Shabu too much :whistling:

So it's just the stretch of bars on Second Road between sois 4/5. I have some good aerial photos of those bars from when I had a heart attack and I had a room with balcony at the PIH. Basically just a big shed.

I'm not sad to see U2 bar demolished. It was fast becoming the new Atlantic Bar. Hello/Fuck Off Girls outside and Drink Sluts inside the bar :finger

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I'm not sad to see U2 bar demolished. It was fast becoming the new Atlantic Bar. Hello/Fuck Off Girls outside and Drink Sluts inside the bar :finger

+1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cummon guys get some balance into this. In the last couple of years what has opened in town?

There is the new place at the Beach Road end of Soi 8 that seems to attract a lot of punters. The growth of New Plaza. The smallish new complex on Soi Buakow and the complexes that have opened on Walking Street. I was also suprised at the bars that do good business on Beach Road betwenn say Soi 3 and Central Road including the mad bastards next door to each other adverting draught for 28 baht and 30 baht.

Please put your hands up if you dont think that there are enough beer bars in Pattaya!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I always liked the place, it will be sorely missed...by me anyhow.

maybe they just said FUCK OFF to you cus your an ugly cunt :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought you knew pattaya mate,dont knock these so called cheap cunts,they are from leks bar opposite,and a steady flow of customers,especialy if its a darts night or a live band on.You realy havent got a clue whats going on in Pattaya Papps,wanna trip out with me lol lol

Ha ha! How true. I love the "Hello/Fuck Off" quote. Couldn't have said it better myself!

Sad to see 'Honey Pot' go, i spent quite a bit of time there in the last couple of years or so, hanging out and jamming with the band. They had recently just got a new load of really nice girls, (hopefully they will be relocated to Maximum).

Pattaya is evolving, many of the Beach road bars have already gone.

I think the 'city' are trying to make the Beach road area family orientated, shopping malls restaurants and condos. the bar scene is gradually moving inland. Eventually, the whole of Beach road may be pedestrianised, straight from your hotel or condo onto the beach. With only family groups in that area, the 'Coconut bar' girls (and boys!) :whistling: may well ply their trade elsewhere.

I predict that over the next few years, Second road, through to Third road will become the 'new' area, which of course includes New plaza, Soi Buakhow and L.K. Metro. here is the future of Pattaya.

Walking street will become just a parody of what it once was, it should then be re-named "Gawking street" as most of the people seem come for the spectacle, witness coach loads of 'Koreans' being led along, following their guide holding up a flag with cameras in hand capturing the sights. i.e. Katoeys parading, Street entertainers, groups of Indians and Russians standing around with their 7/11 'two for the price of one' drinks, mentally masturbating.

It will, more or less, be just a novel tourist attraction with a sleazy reputation.

People will start their evening in the 'new' area then go on to the night clubs.

R.I.P. the old Pattaya; :allright Welcome in the new, diluted Pattaya-On-Sea. :rolleyes:

I always liked the place, it will be sorely missed...by me anyhow.

maybe they just said FUCK OFF to you cus your an ugly cunt :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

There's no accounting for some people's taste!

I will remind you that I am Hansum Man, Sexy Man :whistling:

I thought you knew pattaya mate,dont knock these so called cheap cunts,they are from leks bar opposite,and a steady flow of customers,especialy if its a darts night or a live band on.You realy havent got a clue whats going on in Pattaya Papps,wanna trip out with me lol lol

I should have known you'd be one of the Cheap Charlies :rolleyes:

I met Lek in 2002.

U2 Bar, I did visit the place in 2007/2008 and seem to remember they invested in another bar...?

Was something to do with Blu...?

Memory not as good as use to be,anyone help me with it...?

Maybe it was u 2 2 or maybe up to you too.

I was never a great fan but being so visible it's ideal to have as a meet up place.

Five of us went in to HoneyPot one night and I felt sorry for the girl we were talking to when she quoted my mate 3k baht. The four of them nearly all fell of their stools laughing at her. It was a ludicrous price at the time. I would say he's a youngish handsome type, so it wasn't that he was an old smelly type. I have no idea if she was attractive under the inch of make up that was caked to her face! Never went back.

• Upvote 2