Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Chang_paarp

The rate on the street.

11 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Less than 38 at Post Office in London.🙄

Quite a difference and it would be foolish to accept that. Bringing a wad of cash seems to be the way to go these days.

I used a UK Debit Card overseas recently and not only a poor rate but got hit with a £1.50 charge as well. Had that been Thailand there would have been 220 baht on top too! And that was the 'cheaper' of the 2 cards I have. 

On 4/13/2019 at 12:55 AM, jacko said:

Quite a difference and it would be foolish to accept that. Bringing a wad of cash seems to be the way to go these days.

I used a UK Debit Card overseas recently and not only a poor rate but got hit with a £1.50 charge as well. Had that been Thailand there would have been 220 baht on top too! And that was the 'cheaper' of the 2 cards I have. 

Hi,

I can't relax when I'm carrying loads of cash. Since BUST the rules have changed.