Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

On 6/18/2022 at 12:32 PM, forcebwithu said:

IIRC, a news report about the, then new vegetable farm on Soi Full Love Inn reported a taxi driver started the farm to earn money during the pandemic. From the continued expansion of the farm I'd say he's done quite well. Good on him.

Pics of Honour Organic Farm as it looks today.
P6180005.JPG

P6180006.JPG

P6180007.JPG

P6180008.JPG

P6180010.JPG

P6180014.JPG

P6180018.JPG

The guy that started the Organic Farm has done well for himself.
PC120012.jpg

PC120013.jpg

PC120014.jpg

PC120015.jpg

PC120017.jpg

PC120018.jpg

• Like 1

I got one copy of the final paper edition....

20231214_102326.jpg

• Thanks 1

Bachelor's agogo in Soi LK was having work done on it as I walked by a little earlier:

20231219_163830.jpg

If the state of the mattresses is anything to go by, it is long overdue! 

20231219_163857.jpg

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, Bazle said:

If the state of the mattresses is anything to go by, it is long overdue! 

Yeuch......

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

DSCF3289.jpg

This boat/ship has appeared in the bay at a location roughly between Soi 6 and Central Festival.  I am assuming it is being used to launch fireworks over the period 29th December 2023 to 1st January 2024.  It could also be being used to fly illuminated drones.  I can not find any information.

If anyone knows the answer and what time the fireworks/drones are taking place I would be grateful.

Thanks.

On 12/18/2023 at 9:10 PM, blue_flag said:

I have seen this vehicle around Pattaya before;  I do not know whether it is actually used as a taxi.  It does not have yellow registration plates, which I accept is not conclusive.

Have you seen that old Citroen (from the 1940s or '50s) recently?

15 hours ago, blue_flag said:

DSCF3289.jpg

This boat/ship has appeared in the bay at a location roughly between Soi 6 and Central Festival.  I am assuming it is being used to launch fireworks over the period 29th December 2023 to 1st January 2024.  It could also be being used to fly illuminated drones.  I can not find any information.

If anyone knows the answer and what time the fireworks/drones are taking place I would be grateful.

Thanks.

I think if you check your photo archives for past events with fireworks you'll see the same barges used to launch them.

1 hour ago, blue_flag said:

DSCF3302.jpg

Someone should teach city govt how to use Google Translate. If they had used GT it would have produced something that made sense in English.

The Thai script translated by GT.

"Do not light fireworks and release fireworks or sky lanterns.

Violators are punishable by imprisonment not exceeding 3 years and a fine not exceeding 60,000 baht."
8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Someone should teach city govt how to use Google Translate. If they had used GT it would have produced something that made sense in English.

The Thai script translated by GT.

"Do not light fireworks and release fireworks or sky lanterns.

Violators are punishable by imprisonment not exceeding 3 years and a fine not exceeding 60,000 baht."

And deny some chest puffed out gump his accolades for translations