Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
forcebwithu

Pictures from around Pattaya

1 hour ago, nkped said:

I won't say that stretch of pavement had been in great shape but no idea what possessed them to tear it up now.  

The attitude seems to be that they have money to spend on various projects so they are making sure that it gets spent.😊

I read elsewhere they opened up a U Turn on 2nd Rd, so a trip to immigration might be shorter now.
They have..
Alternate option ..park in Rhompo ,walk across the road in half the time.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Thappraya Rd / Jomtien 2nd Rd Junction. Concreting complete on the right hand lane of each carriageway. The southbound carriageway on 2nd Rd is now blocked off just after the lights with a contraflow system operating on the northbound carriage way. The exact layout seems to change every few days.  (Apologies for the quality of the photo).20200315_153855.jpg

Thanks FBWU, Pattaya looks eerie being so quiet.

Keep safe mate.

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Thanks FBWU, Pattaya looks eerie being so quiet.

Keep safe mate.

Have a look at NDTVi's latest youtube vid on Walking Street and Soi6. It is eerie.😨

47 minutes ago, tallguy said:

Have a look at NDTVi's latest youtube vid on Walking Street and Soi6. It is eerie.😨

It is spooky for sure..

A month ago he was reporting that Covid was fake news and Media hype....On the latest one he TWICE had a temperature reading above normal,blames it on the machine or the user then goes out......to the only places that he has been reporting on for at least 2 months....

Totally irresponsible in my opinion.....

15 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

It is spooky for sure..

A month ago he was reporting that Covid was fake news and Media hype....On the latest one he TWICE had a temperature reading above normal,blames it on the machine or the user then goes out......to the only places that he has been reporting on for at least 2 months....

Totally irresponsible in my opinion.....

To be fair I do not think the temperature guages they use are very accurate. The readings I have had in various places have not been consistent including one time varying by nearly 1 degree C within less than an hour in 2 different bars on WS.

38 minutes ago, tallguy said:

To be fair I do not think the temperature guages they use are very accurate. The readings I have had in various places have not been consistent including one time varying by nearly 1 degree C within less than an hour in 2 different bars on WS.

I don't do the C to F conversion that well but if a couple of them where the guy showed it to me were accurate, I suspect I would have been curled up shivering.

1 hour ago, nkped said:

I don't do the C to F conversion that well but if a couple of them where the guy showed it to me were accurate, I suspect I would have been curled up shivering.

Exactly.😁